Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1546 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Grateful Meds in Michigan

we are helping center's and patients get quality meds.:thumbsup:
    GratefulMeds Reviewed by GratefulMeds on . Grateful Meds in Michigan we are helping center's and patients get quality meds.:thumbsup: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

where are you located? i am right outside lansing, do you deliver or what. i am a card carrying patient, thanks

Right now we are working with Centers but will soon have a delivery service, hopefully by Sept. :thumbsup:

Be sure to ask for their herijuana once they start delivering

Are you kidding me? I have been respectfully reading about you guys on the CO threads for about a year. Anyway, we are in Illinois and if you are in Michigan we are coming there! Closer to our families! YES!

I'd also like to know where you are or near in Michigan? Hubby is a disabled vet and asks me about you guys all the time. He even said he'd move to the mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by grfxdsnr
    Are you kidding me? I have been respectfully reading about you guys on the CO threads for about a year. Anyway, we are in Illinois and if you are in Michigan we are coming there! Closer to our families! YES!

I'd also like to know where you are or near in Michigan? Hubby is a disabled vet and asks me about you guys all the time. He even said he'd move to the mountains.
    we are looking hard at Ann Arbor as far as an outlet, we already have a grow in MI and are starting relationships with the centers already up and running.
    I will soon have a MI number you can reach us at.:thumbsup:

Quote Originally Posted by GratefulMeds
    we are looking hard at Ann Arbor as far as an outlet, we already have a grow in MI and are starting relationships with the centers already up and running.
    I will soon have a MI number you can reach us at.:thumbsup:
    That is great!!!! Please keep us updated. Ann Arbor is an area we have considered since it's closest to a Veteran's Hospital.

Since the Veteran's Administration eased up their rules regarding medical cannbis we are on the "move" to get where it's legal!

I am reading the MI law and cannot find anywhere that says how much per month a patient can possess. It says 2.5 ounces but not per month or every other month? Do you know? In Illinois they are pushing for 2 ounces every two months which leaves the patient at one ounce per month. Either way, not sure we'll see it passed here. Very conservative areas. :wtf:

Thanks! Just told Jim and he's ready! :thumbsup:

I have has some communication's from a collective in Ann Arbor about networking with them.

Nice to see you guys are filling the need for medicine in MI.
    All posts by this user should be considered fictional and are for entertainment use only. Anyone reading these posts should consider them all fictional.

Quote Originally Posted by grfxdsnr
    I am reading the MI law and cannot find anywhere that says how much per month a patient can possess. It says 2.5 ounces but not per month or every other month? Do you know? In Illinois they are pushing for 2 ounces every two months which leaves the patient at one ounce per month. Either way, not sure we'll see it passed here. Very conservative areas. :wtf:

Thanks! Just told Jim and he's ready! :thumbsup:
    It's 2.5oz at any given time. However, should it become an issue for some reason, it could come down to what you can reasonably consume. The language is below.

[Patient] is in possession of an amount of marihuana that does not exceed the amount allowed under this act. The presumption may be rebutted by evidence that conduct related to marihuana was not for the purpose of alleviating the qualifying patient's debilitating medical condition or symptoms associated with the debilitating medical condition, in accordance with this act.

So, buying 2oz every other day along with other evidence would probably go against you in court.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast