Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1443 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Grateful Meds

Has anyone been to Grateful Meds in the last week ?? If so how was it ?:jointsmile:
    ottistoys Reviewed by ottistoys on . Grateful Meds Has anyone been to Grateful Meds in the last week ?? If so how was it ?:jointsmile: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Grateful Meds

Quote Originally Posted by ottistoys
    Has anyone been to Grateful Meds in the last week ?? If so how was it ?:jointsmile:
    I have been wanting to go up for a couple of days now but I get no response from GM on menu etc...hopefully tommorow I will plan on taking the long ride up there...hope they have some good stuff left from the weekend..

Grateful Meds

great drive :jointsmile: good luck

Grateful Meds

I am back I was in the woods for a bit without access to de-stress.:stoned:

Grateful Meds

We have some grate meds on the shelf right now, I just brought in Blue Dream, Head Band, Blueberry deisel, Motzart, & Sublime all look smell and smoke grate! We have this warehouse thing dailed in now, Deathstar & Casey Jones are in the jars and should be on the shelves next Monday. Looking for a very sticky, stinky & Dank fall/winter season.
    :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::stoned:

Grateful Meds

GM, how are you growing your stuff? And you have no idea how happy I am to hear you have Casey coming in. Please put an 1/8th of that back for me please.

And Mark, if you read this, would you please shoot me an email @ [email protected].

I gotta say again, that the stuff I got yesterday is as good looking and smelling as I've seen. Period.

Great work guys! Glad to see you overcome the bullshit!

Grateful Meds

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerSteve
    GM, how are you growing your stuff? And you have no idea how happy I am to hear you have Casey coming in. Please put an 1/8th of that back for me please.

And Mark, if you read this, would you please shoot me an email @ [email protected].

I gotta say again, that the stuff I got yesterday is as good looking and smelling as I've seen. Period.

Great work guys! Glad to see you overcome the bullshit!
    We are using Coco with a slow drip and special recipe!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Grateful Meds

I'm thinking it's working! Full report tonight!