Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1673 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Looking for new patients or people who want to get a greencard.

I am a new caregiver with my own growery, looking for new patients or people interested in getting their green card. At the moment I am growing Blueberry Kush, White Widow, and other hybrid cannabis plants. I have a half ounce incentive each month for each one of my patients. Yes, that means i give away a half ounce for free each month to my patients.

I am located in Oakland county and would prefer patients to be in the same or surrounding counties. Please message me if you are interested in becoming a patient or need help in acquiring a green card.

If you do not have a green card or have no interest in getting your green card please do not message me. I will not supply anyone who does not have a green card.

Thanks Again,

Joe Kush
    joekush321 Reviewed by joekush321 on . Looking for new patients or people who want to get a greencard. I am a new caregiver with my own growery, looking for new patients or people interested in getting their green card. At the moment I am growing Blueberry Kush, White Widow, and other hybrid cannabis plants. I have a half ounce incentive each month for each one of my patients. Yes, that means i give away a half ounce for free each month to my patients. I am located in Oakland county and would prefer patients to be in the same or surrounding counties. Please message me if you Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I live in auburn hills, and I have my medical marijuana card. I am currently looking for a caregiver.

You can contact me by email because I don't want to post my phone number on here.

email: [email protected]

Hope to hear from you soon.

How much is it after the first 1/2 oz?

If you are giving away product, how are you compensated?