Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1678 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Molasses is Sweet Organic Goodness

Holy shit !! what does this say in short?

Thats what I wanna know. Plus what if you mixed molasses and honeY ? lol just curious. I am gonig to get some molasses tomorrow for sure . Especially since I'm in my 2nd week of flowering. But what is ther universal outcome supposed to be?? bigger buds?

I agree with this guy. I cant even stay focused on that 12 million letter essay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus_Ak
    ...... WAY to much info. I feel dumber for having attempted to read it....

Any chance that the useful information is condensed somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by zokkufu
    Thats what I wanna know. Plus what if you mixed molasses and honeY ? lol just curious. I am gonig to get some molasses tomorrow for sure . Especially since I'm in my 2nd week of flowering. But what is ther universal outcome supposed to be?? bigger buds?

Sigghhhh............if you had read the thread you'd have known why it's proscribed to utilise Honey. Go buy a bottle of Earth Juice Hi Brix and read the directions , go up on your amounts in flower at the point the plants need the potassium boost.

And make sure you get *unsulfured* molasses , which of course still carries a critical amount of sulfur , you'll also get a certain amount of other important trace minerals along with some calcium and magnesium.

i giving now plagron algas bloom but i will use green sensation in last 3 weeks of floration its safe to mix molasses or its too much ? im afraid using molasses with green sensation burn my plants...help please!

[quote=Organic Rasta]This is a little info I found while researching organic teas:rasta:
    I hope you enjoy the read as much as I have.:thumbsup:

[align=center]Sweet Organic Goodness - Magical Molasses[/align][/QUOTE

You can basically use brown sugar also and water into the soil, In my outdoor grow I do a compost for planting
    and compost for flowering and a compost for budding, the budding one basically is a 5 gallon bucket (about half full of water)with all the orange,Lime,lemon peals, a handful of honey suckle blossoms now and then tossed in. Cover it after adding to the bucket so that the August heat can ferment the stewing stuff, just throw in all the citrus peals and apple cores, cherry pits, melon rhines (especially Watermelon) the hotter and smellier the water gets better the budding nutrients are for the buds are. If you grow in pot you put in a pvc pipe at the root zone (root-mass) and pour the nutrients directly to the roots and this way it takes less nutrients to feed and the plant gets a better fed..:rastasmoke:

7.   Advertisements

yes i am wondering this too. i have a couple jar of inherited molases that i have no use for.. guess some molasses will be a good helping hand
    :S1: Bluntman to the rescue !!

I write here for my own entertainment and I fully expect that everything I post, in any form, will be interpreted as for entertainment purposes only and does not imply my actual involvement in any particular activity

[quote=Kevin_00][quote=Organic Rasta]This is a little info I found while researching organic teas:rasta:
    I hope you enjoy the read as much as I have.:thumbsup:

[I would like. More information about foliar feeding

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567