Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1725 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Newark Airport Region, need a toke!!!!!

Hey all. I am flying through and have a layover time of 4 hours in Newark Airport, New jersey. I'm from Canada and am in desperate need of somebody to swing by the airport and blaze with me or arange something else. I just need to smoke up for the wait lol. I will be there from 9am to 1pm on July 28th (1 week from now)

Please send me a msg or leave a reply and I will get ahold of you. I reallly need this favor! I will buy the g and pay for the delivery or just pay the person to blaze me up. I'm not a sketchy guy either lol, so no worries!!

I have never been to NJ before so I have no idea where the airport is located. If nobody can come meet me, can you guys hook me up with some tips? I.e if I walk outside of the airport, where can I go or who can I ask ?

Thanks in advance!
    Noriola Reviewed by Noriola on . Newark Airport Region, need a toke!!!!! Hey all. I am flying through and have a layover time of 4 hours in Newark Airport, New jersey. I'm from Canada and am in desperate need of somebody to swing by the airport and blaze with me or arange something else. I just need to smoke up for the wait lol. I will be there from 9am to 1pm on July 28th (1 week from now) Please send me a msg or leave a reply and I will get ahold of you. I reallly need this favor! I will buy the g and pay for the delivery or just pay the person to blaze me up. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Newark Airport Region, need a toke!!!!!

I see people viewing but no answerrs, PLEASE SOMEONE! I'll pay 10 bucks for someone to come smoke a joint with me. Decent deal!?