Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1614 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

How many of us are unemployed?

Hey all,
    I'm currently looking for a job and I was wondering if any body is in the same boat. I've been unemployed for a while and am beginning to get a little discouraged. It seems like I'm not getting any responses and there are tons of spam jobs on craigslist. It's kind of annoying...

So, any of you guys in the same boat? Have any good leads or anything like that?

Speaking of which I heard that there are tons of jobs being offered around O Hare. Anybody know anything about that?
    stickyWoman Reviewed by stickyWoman on . How many of us are unemployed? Hey all, I'm currently looking for a job and I was wondering if any body is in the same boat. I've been unemployed for a while and am beginning to get a little discouraged. It seems like I'm not getting any responses and there are tons of spam jobs on craigslist. It's kind of annoying... So, any of you guys in the same boat? Have any good leads or anything like that? Speaking of which I heard that there are tons of jobs being offered around O Hare. Anybody know anything about that? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

While looking for a job on craigslist, I've run into a TON of scammers.

[email protected] is one of them. There are a lot more, but I don't remember the rest. So, if anyone is out there, please watch out with the listings on craigslist.

I will continue to post any other scammers that I find in the near future.

I was unemployed for a while but discovered that its easier to find a job when you have a job. Idk how professional of a job your looking for but just get a low end job and it will give you a little extra cash and use it to show other employers that you are dependable hardworking and able to comprehend given tasks. I worked for potbelly for a while and watched the whole foods website for openings and got the job using potbelly as a reference. You're watching craigslist which is a start but try to think of places you wouldn't completely despise the idea of being in for 8hrs a day and frequently check back, by whatever means, for openings. Sorry if I'm rambling I am a little:stoned: but good luck with everything
    oh and most restaurants don't drug test

Hey, yeah that's good advice. It'd be nice to find work in my field, but it's rather difficult...

I am looking into pretty much any area (I applied for a job at a Taco Bell recently).

But, yeah, thanks for the encouragement.