Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1510 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Marijuana Card Holder How do i know for sure my card is real and I wasn't ripped off?

I saw someone caretaking before had a real form from the state. My medical marijuana office said I just need my I.D. my caretakers I.D. my card copied on a 2 different sheets with our names and signitures and contract on it. Is this true? How do I verify my card is in order and this company wasnt just trying to rip me off the 200 dollars? I suffer from neck pain, ankle pain, and wrist pain. I want to make sure everything is in strict accordance with the law and first of all I need to make sure me and my caretaker have the right paperwork, and that my card is really for medical marijuana and that this company is not just taking money.

My Username and patient ID: seem real suspicious on the card. It has the doctors signature but it says to possess and grow medical marijuana. It doesnt say may benefit from medical marijuana. Do I need to call the company and complain and get my money back? Does anyone know if these guys are real and legit or not?

cannabis referral clinic

I found them in the little nickle and brought my medical records in. I have been scammed bad off the little nickle before and just want to know your guys 2 cents if my medical card is real or I needto complain and get my money and go somewhere else?
    Budcity911 Reviewed by Budcity911 on . Marijuana Card Holder How do i know for sure my card is real and I wasn't ripped off? I saw someone caretaking before had a real form from the state. My medical marijuana office said I just need my I.D. my caretakers I.D. my card copied on a 2 different sheets with our names and signitures and contract on it. Is this true? How do I verify my card is in order and this company wasnt just trying to rip me off the 200 dollars? I suffer from neck pain, ankle pain, and wrist pain. I want to make sure everything is in strict accordance with the law and first of all I need to make sure Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

justpics

Marijuana Card Holder How do i know for sure my card is real and I wasn't ripped off?

check the doctor's license with the DOH, make sure they have a valid DEA #.

Make sure you are getting a recommendation that has language which meets the requirement of the law.

Make sure that recommendation will be on the tamper resistant approved paper.

Make sure you get more than one of those so you can have extras.

•     

more then one what? extras of what?

Thanks for the advice.. How do I find out the DOH and DEA info?:rasta::rasta::rasta::hippy::thumbsup::rasta:imp:imp:imp:imp::smokin::rastasmoke::stoned:

•     
    justpics

More than one of your original authorization/recommendation on tamper resistant, approved paper.

The DoH will have the info regarding your doctor.

•     

Not too fond of doctors that work out of hotel rooms. I would prefer a regual doctor's office. Buut as long as the doctor is licensed in the state you should be fine. But what happens if you need to subpeona him to testify in court?

•     

Quote Originally Posted by killerweed420
    But what happens if you need to subpeona him to testify in court?
    The most important point to cover with the doctor. Is he going to show if you get hassled? From experience, if you lay low and don't rattle too many chains, you won't get fucked with. Its the idiots who get busted most times, but shit does happen occassionally. So, will they show in court is the bottom line.

•     

There is no guarentee any doctor would show. But I think this lady might show because her office is right by the court house. Plus they keep telling me everything is ok when i call and Im good to go!

•     

Quote Originally Posted by Budcity911
    There is no guarentee any doctor would show. But I think this lady might show because her office is right by the court house. Plus they keep telling me everything is ok when i call and Im good to go!
    Then they are providing dishonest services if they won't guarantee showing up in court to support the document they signed for you in front of you after perusing your medical records. Take the money and run.

•     

And lets be honest. If you accept $200 from a patient then that should be aprt of the agreement. $200 for a 5 minute visit is pretty good money.

•     

Washington State Cannabis Group
    The Washington State Cannabis Medical Marijuana Recommendations
    206-618-9091
    New Place in Seattle $99 Patents seen the same day.
    See a real Doctor in a real office!