Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1533 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Yo, people of NC!

I just moved to Elizabeth City from Va Beach. Does anyone know what the prices are like for mids around here? I was paying $70 a half, or $130 for an ounce back home. I haven't been out much yet to ask around or to find any. I doubt I'll be making that trip to Va Beach each time just for green either. So..

There's probably not many members here from around my area. If so, holla back! :jointsmile:
    Sinnin420 Reviewed by Sinnin420 on . Yo, people of NC! I just moved to Elizabeth City from Va Beach. Does anyone know what the prices are like for mids around here? I was paying $70 a half, or $130 for an ounce back home. I haven't been out much yet to ask around or to find any. I doubt I'll be making that trip to Va Beach each time just for green either. So.. There's probably not many members here from around my area. If so, holla back! :jointsmile: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Yo, people of NC!

edit nvm lol misread

Yo, people of NC!

weed besides schwagg goese for 160 bucks besides hydro that runs round 600.00 a oz i heard they wanna charge you a arm and a leg for it sensi goese round useully bout 100 bucks a 1/2oz high i know but its all high grade you will hardlly ever find any schwagg around here but they are places you can get a oz for 100.00 a oz i know a guy that sales a oz that cheap for some mitchwacon a mexican strain its real good to i recamend you to try it if you ever get your hands on it ill let you go man welcome to nc you like it here weed is allmost allways around ohbtw never ever carry more than a 1/2oz on you anything over that is a felony here so becareful bout that have a good one