Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1639 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Time to Cull the Heard, 80% of you must go!

??The current Globalist Financial Crisis is a Financial False Flag operation,? writes Alfred Lambremont Webre. ??It is a controlled collapse of the globalist economic system, engineered by an international war crimes racketeering organization?. The Financial False Flag [is] designed to accelerate the deterioration of First World economies, democracies, and prosperity, in aid of a larger program of global depopulation. The same powers who control the Federal Reserve Bank are intent on depopulating between 1/3 and 2/3 of the current human population, in service to a grotesque covert elite plan.?

If you want to know what the elite have in mind for the serfs, read Paul Joseph Watson??s Rockefeller Study Envisages Future Dictatorship Controlled By Elite. The elite are planning pandemics, warfare, chaos and crises, according to a Rockefeller study produced in association with the Global Business Network.

Providing the Federal Reserve with more authoritarian power under the flimsy guise of going after Wall Street and the greedy investment bankers is only the latest phase of the bankster game plan to impoverish humanity and eventually cull the herd.

Congress Passes Bankster Consolidation Bill
    zebu111 Reviewed by zebu111 on . Time to Cull the Heard, 80% of you must go! ??The current Globalist Financial Crisis is a Financial False Flag operation,? writes Alfred Lambremont Webre. ??It is a controlled collapse of the globalist economic system, engineered by an international war crimes racketeering organization?. The Financial False Flag designed to accelerate the deterioration of First World economies, democracies, and prosperity, in aid of a larger program of global depopulation. The same powers who control the Federal Reserve Bank are intent on Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Dont waste your time trying to wake people Up they dont care its a joke/game to them. Hell I cant even Get 1 person in MY OWN FAMILY to research agenda 21 on the United Nations webpage. IE "Planetary Initiative". Not to mention Countless US presidents swore there Allegance to It. ROFL.

So you know what I say to all this, I say good let it come. Im not nearly as ready As I would like to afford to be or should be. But At least I made an effort/still am. I dont think people nessesarly disserve whats coming but I do think They All need to feel the sting of their own arrogance. Fuck em.

just what exactly would be wrong with one world government? One government with not one leader but more along a counsel. For starters each nation gets a vote but after that maybe we go to a representative system where the entire world is divided up into districts of 1 million people. That aught to be a small enough population to think in terms of global decisions. Each nation can maintain control of its property and each municipality can remain in control of their local area schools and courts and such. The EU is already doing something similar to this now. Step one for this global vision will come in the form of a North American Pact of some sort that will encompass Mexico, America and Canada. Within a matter of years the rest of South America will either create their own union or join ours. WTF would be wrong with that? Mexicans would quit fleeing to America. Americans would quit fleeing to Canada and so on. Keep in mind a global thinking world order does not have to be beholden to the UN. Who says the UN has to be the new world order anyway? Why cant something else be created with less political ideology involved?

Also...whats so wrong with global economic meltdown anyway? Do you have a 401k to lose? Your stock funds must be doing really well for you to be so concerned with world economics. Consider this: great depression comes tomorrow and all world economies collapse the day after. Bankers, brokers and politicians everywhere will jump out the tallest window they can find. Those people where the ones who owned your house and car. Since they are dead, nobody is going to take your home from you or your car from you. A renewed effort to mass produce solar panels and various other renewable energy sources will be needed but if everyone of us was capable of producing electricity in our home, then there would be no need for currency in the first place. Without currency there are no need for politicians. Politicians are like cops. They are lazy blood suckers and they will continue to operate status quo for as long as there is excess currency for these people to latch onto and create power for themselves. If there were no currency then they too would have to figure a way to feed themselves and would be forced to till the land just as the rest of us would.

my 2.5 cents anyway

If the idea is to depopulate the world then they are doing a shitty job of it. The worlds population increases by about 250,000 people every day.

^ no doubt, this NWO must be a bunch of slackers. :rastasmoke:
    [align=center]:s4:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

Quote Originally Posted by boaz
    ^ no doubt, this NWO must be a bunch of slackers. :rastasmoke:
    It wouldnt be hard to do that...If they wanted to...
    It worked in Russia, It worked in china, It worked in Germany...If it works use it again...

If you Study history everything is quiet predictable...History always repeats itself...How did they do it in Russia, china, and Countless Other places...? Learn.

The UN does not have that much power.

Nm NM...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Trip06
    It wouldnt be hard to do that...If they wanted to...
    It worked in Russia, It worked in china, It worked in Germany...If it works use it again...

If you Study history everything is quiet predictable...History always repeats itself...How did they do it in Russia, china, and Countless Other places...? Learn.
    yeah, no one is saying they aren't trying ... but, I think andruejaysin's point was it must not be working out for them if there goal is to reduce population, since populations are still rising. :twocents:
    [align=center]:s4:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

How many people are on goverment assistance and welfare LMAO Lady^ your arguement just FAILED right there.
    9.4 unemployment....And thats cutting the numbers down ALOT...
    15,000 farms in the bread basket of cali destroyed,
    Chille one of our number one Food Import country rocked by a HUGE earthquake a while back,
    National Grain resevers being sold to China,

YouTube - UN Agenda 21 - In your face.

How many people are self reliant in this country? 10%.
    Its Not like during ww1 when 75% of the country was farmers.
    The Deer herd was hunted to EXTINCTION LEVELS during the Great Depression....It took the creation of the DRN over 40 yrs to bring the White Tail back.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast