Quote Originally Posted by boaz
yeah, no one is saying they aren't trying ... but, I think andruejaysin's point was it must not be working out for them if there goal is to reduce population, since populations are still rising. :twocents:
Well If you Believe Something like 80-90 percent depopulation is their goal....
If you really believe its even possible that they might wanna do that....Even If you believe Just 1%....Then its not crazy to think hey The Russians Starved out millions of people to death, So did China...They all use concentration camps...We even Did here in the USA during ww2 for Almost all asian people.....why wouldnt they do that here...

My points if you believe that is even possible You can see how it could happen here....We have 6 Fema regions set up....A counsil of Governers to Govern each one of them In a time of nation crisis...I mean just look at all the New Presidential directives they got now..sence Obama came into office..go look them up.

The UN gets caught steralizing millions of people by accident through W.H.O. in third world countries all the time...Does it make mainstream news?