Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1676 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Time to Cull the Heard, 80% of you must go!

Quote Originally Posted by boaz
    yeah, no one is saying they aren't trying ... but, I think andruejaysin's point was it must not be working out for them if there goal is to reduce population, since populations are still rising. :twocents:
    Well If you Believe Something like 80-90 percent depopulation is their goal....
    If you really believe its even possible that they might wanna do that....Even If you believe Just 1%....Then its not crazy to think hey The Russians Starved out millions of people to death, So did China...They all use concentration camps...We even Did here in the USA during ww2 for Almost all asian people.....why wouldnt they do that here...

My points if you believe that is even possible You can see how it could happen here....We have 6 Fema regions set up....A counsil of Governers to Govern each one of them In a time of nation crisis...I mean just look at all the New Presidential directives they got now..sence Obama came into office..go look them up.

The UN gets caught steralizing millions of people by accident through W.H.O. in third world countries all the time...Does it make mainstream news?

2.   Advertisements

^ I hear you brother, I did not mean to make light of this or anything. Self reliance is very good advice. :greenthumb: take care.
    [align=center]:s4:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

Quote Originally Posted by Trip06
    We even Did here in the USA during ww2 for Almost all asian people.....
    While the detainment of Americans of Japanese ancestory was disgraceful, they weren't killed and it had absolutely nothing to do with population control.

Quote Originally Posted by andruejaysin
    While the detainment of Americans of Japanese ancestory was disgraceful, they weren't killed and it had absolutely nothing to do with population control.
    It had everything to do with population control MORON...LOL..They Took Millions of people with out concent and threw them in camps out in the desert Just because they thought they could be potential spies for Japan...Because THEY said so YOU would have to go to camp. Millions of people sounds like a POPULATION to me lol...Being hered into Camps for 3 YEARS sounds like CONTROL to me, Oh but they paid them $25 bucks a piece for compensation. Ever ask the Indians About concentration camps and mass extermination(what do you think a reservation is LOL, Ask any Indian they will tell you)...? Do you know what Rex 84 Is? So what If they didnt do shit to the asians then, (They didnt start killing off Jews for the first year they were in camps either)....They still rounded up people AMERICAN CITIZENS who HAD RIGHTS and put them in camps. The Point is Once your IN CAMP...lol Your Up shit creek....ahaha I will never go to camp tho I dont have to worry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trip06
    It had everything to do with population control MORON...LOL..They Took Millions of people with out concent and threw them in camps out in the desert Just because they thought they could be potential spies for Japan...Because THEY said so YOU would have to go to camp. Millions of people sounds like a POPULATION to me lol...Being hered into Camps for 3 YEARS sounds like CONTROL to me, Oh but they paid them $25 bucks a piece for compensation. Ever ask the Indians About concentration camps and mass extermination(what do you think a reservation is LOL, Ask any Indian they will tell you)...? Do you know what Rex 84 Is? So what If they didnt do shit to the asians then, (They didnt start killing off Jews for the first year they were in camps either)....They still rounded up people AMERICAN CITIZENS who HAD RIGHTS and put them in camps. The Point is Once your IN CAMP...lol Your Up shit creek....ahaha I will never go to camp tho I dont have to worry about it.
    By population control I mean reducing population. if you don't understand that you clearly have serious issues. You said yourself they locked them up because they thought they were potential spies. How does that have anything to do with reducing the population of the world? You just string completely unrelated shit together and see a conspiracy.

Is that what the Georgia Guidestones are all about? Population control?:wtf:

A message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles is engraved on the Georgia Guidestones in eight different languages, one language on each face of the four large upright stones. Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages are: English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian.

1.Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
    2.Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
    3.Unite humanity with a living new language.
    4.Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
    5.Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
    6.Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
    7.Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
    8.Balance personal rights with social duties.
    9.Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
    10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.[4]:wtf:

Georgia Guidestones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote Originally Posted by Toastyroadie
    Is that what the Georgia Guidestones are all about? Population control?:wtf:

A message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles is engraved on the Georgia Guidestones in eight different languages, one language on each face of the four large upright stones. Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages are: English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian.

1.Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
    2.Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
    3.Unite humanity with a living new language.
    4.Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
    5.Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
    6.Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
    7.Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
    8.Balance personal rights with social duties.
    9.Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
    10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.[4]:wtf:

Georgia Guidestones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

"just what exactly would be wrong with one world government? One government with not one leader but more along a counsel. For starters each nation gets a vote but after that maybe we go to a representative system where the entire world is divided up into districts of 1 million people. That aught to be a small enough population to think in terms of global decisions. Each nation can maintain control of its property and each municipality can remain in control of their local area schools and courts and such." snip

IMHO, nothing... so long as it is not a totalitarian one. But it would have to be, I think, a bit on the authoritarian side. Probably should be an elective monarchy with the monarch-pool selected from small, historically peaceful and happy nations. (One SF novel I read had an appointed Queen from the Royal Line of Tonga.)

question... what youre talking about HAS been tried. romans, greeks, persia, media, monguls, and on and on...the problem with your idea is man himself. greedy, treacherturous, murderous, self centered and power hungry. As long as there are these things IN man, man will never be able to justly govern himself. the greatest rulers that have ever been have had some or all of the above traits. What made these men at least temporarily successful was humility and the ability to except responsibility for their own actions. last question... how much humility and desire to except responsibility do you see in the human race today? what we have here IS an authoritarian regime, hows that working for you? we should learn from older cultures, by their mistakes. example: Israel... they had 10 laws or if you will foundational guidelines, so did the U.S. they didn't want to follow those guidelines so they took the 10 and turned them into 613. we took our constitution and continue the desire to manipulate it for personal or party gain, adding and taking away from it at will. whos will? government takes the simplistic and complicates it. without more and more law, regulations and manipulation of the simplistic government cannot maintain the level of control that is desired. if you can name a peaceful happy nation for a pool to select leaders from which I doubt, think of what has happened to "peaceful, happy nations" throughout history. that's right subjugation. There is no way to successfully govern the entire world with one set of laws, traditions etc. I will say this. there will be a one world government, and a one world religion. and I will say it wont take long, 3 or 4 years, there will be a true world war. si vis pacem para bellum.
    Si Vis Pacem para bellum

Frakkin' our water supply with unknown patented chemicals permanently ruining our most valuable resource for short term gain, FEMA camps being built, Bill of Rights suspended, snowden leaks reveal and our government admits that they are storing every piece of data on evry person in the world and storing it forever, big pharma, military industrial complex, new manufactured deseases, fiat currency - all the signs are there. Its coming, we can stop it but only in numbers.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast