Hi Folks,

I was under the impression that SWOP would have some medicine in July but alas that seems not to be the case. Received an email saying they should have product by September now. An unfortunate situation for folks that may have been relying on SWOP for their needs.

I love the guys at SWOP....my personal favorites. Might have been nice to have some sort of an update sooner than mid-July so that people could plan to find another source for their medicine. Just a suggestion.

The email received was also one that was of a "Welcome" sort. Basically stated I was approved to order from them. There was a tiny disclaimer stating that if you received this message twice it was because they wanted to ensure everyone got the message.

Anyone have any other contact with them since the May order???? I have not other than this.

Cheers!

Sandia

PS....I really do love the SWOP folks and their medicine.
Sandia Reviewed by Sandia on . SWOP availability Hi Folks, I was under the impression that SWOP would have some medicine in July but alas that seems not to be the case. Received an email saying they should have product by September now. An unfortunate situation for folks that may have been relying on SWOP for their needs. I love the guys at SWOP....my personal favorites. Might have been nice to have some sort of an update sooner than mid-July so that people could plan to find another source for their medicine. Just a suggestion. Rating: 5