Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1705 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Best places to smoke!

Sooooo I live in hershey/ palmyra area and im getting kind of bored with the usual ride routes and chill places. Any ideas?
    xahhxxchrissyx Reviewed by xahhxxchrissyx on . Best places to smoke! Sooooo I live in hershey/ palmyra area and im getting kind of bored with the usual ride routes and chill places. Any ideas? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Best places to smoke!

This place sucks I'm in middletown and I can't find any one to smoke with or even get it. I moved from Pittsburgh in May and I've been dry ever since. I feel so desperate

Best places to smoke!

I am in the Hershey area and looking for some cool people to hang out with. I have a hard time finding good stuff around this area since I moved from NJ a couple years ago. Usually mids, but I try not to dip that low. I periodically make trips from back east to get the good stuff.

In regards to the post, I don't know any good routes, but the safiest chill spots have always been inside the doors of a house. I try to keep it off the road, but occaissonly light up on long rides or maybe on the way to work .

Best places to smoke!

The mids in PA arent to bad tho. You can at least get high off of it. You guys aint finding good bud, and if you do its gonna be overcharged or u gotta go take a trip for it. I feel for you guys but it cud be worst, you cud have the crappy dirt Virginia has

Best places to smoke!

I get some pretty dank shit, and I never smoke middies. Send me a pm if you're interested in chilling sometime :] I'm in the Harrisburg/Hershey/Palmyra area, and I have a car, and will travel haha. We go on adventures

Edit: Also I know some of the chillest places to toke up :]]