Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1712 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How long did it take MT DPHHS to cash your check?

I sent out my envelope on the 6th of this month and the check hasn't cleared yet. How long did it take them to put yours through? I left a message but haven't heard back yet and I don't want to leave another as I'm sure they're busy. Any feedback would be great, thanks!
    406Cummins Reviewed by 406Cummins on . How long did it take MT DPHHS to cash your check? I sent out my envelope on the 6th of this month and the check hasn't cleared yet. How long did it take them to put yours through? I left a message but haven't heard back yet and I don't want to leave another as I'm sure they're busy. Any feedback would be great, thanks! Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Come on I would assume somebody on here has to know how long it took? I don't know how to actually talk to a human at the number for DPHHS and I really hate listening to recordings that get me nowhere.

If you just sent it in this month then its going to be awhile. Ours took 36 days to get to us but only a few weeks to cash the check.

It took 36 days from the time you sent it out? I was told 3 weeks, but they're probably loaded with applications. When did you get your card?

29 days. And then another week or two for the card to come.

The check cleared on the 16th which makes me think they're probably running smoothly this month since it only took 10 days to clear. I hope it comes soon!

I mailed paperwork on the 12th and check cleared on the 20th. Things hopefully are speeding up.

Well it's been 21 days since the check cleared and no card I was assuming the time it takes to get the card would be like my drivers license, they told me 3-4 weeks but was there the next week

I'm pulling for ya 406, as I am running just 4 days behind you. Let us know when the good news arrives.... don't :rasta: and forget now

So you're still waiting too? I think it's alphabetical how they do it, what's your last name start with?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast