I am a service connected disabled veteran with PTSD and back problems. I have tried getting a prescription for marijuana, but cannot afford it. I receive $248 a month in disability and a little assistance from my family to pay my rent.

I am trying to find out if anyone knows a doctor who will see me pro-bono. I am desperate, marijuana is the only medication that has been able to help me with my PTSD and I have been dealing with back pain for 16 yrs, making normal pain killers and muscle relaxers cause other severe intestinal problems to include blood in my stool.

I know Im on an impossible mission but if you have information that will be useful to me, please let me know.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.
vetelmo Reviewed by vetelmo on . Need assistance/help in Santa Cruz I am a service connected disabled veteran with PTSD and back problems. I have tried getting a prescription for marijuana, but cannot afford it. I receive $248 a month in disability and a little assistance from my family to pay my rent. I am trying to find out if anyone knows a doctor who will see me pro-bono. I am desperate, marijuana is the only medication that has been able to help me with my PTSD and I have been dealing with back pain for 16 yrs, making normal pain killers and muscle Rating: 5