Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1606 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Funny answers to marijuana related questions on yahoo answers!

We all love yahoo answers, especially all of the fails that come from it. I was really bored today and started looking up random questions about marijuana in order to see some of the ignorant and uneducated responses that came from the users. Here is what I came across...

Some funny answers to marijuana related questions on yahoo answers!? - Yahoo! Answers

They are all summerized in that one question that I posted. Feel free to post some funny yahoo answers, answers relating to cannabis

-Steve
    Satire Reviewed by Satire on . Funny answers to marijuana related questions on yahoo answers! We all love yahoo answers, especially all of the fails that come from it. I was really bored today and started looking up random questions about marijuana in order to see some of the ignorant and uneducated responses that came from the users. Here is what I came across... Some funny answers to marijuana related questions on yahoo answers!? - Yahoo! Answers They are all summerized in that one question that I posted. Feel free to post some funny yahoo answers, answers relating to cannabis Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I'd read your Yahoo post, but my brain is too damaged and I'm so dang lonely . . . :S2:

Marijuana is bad!! in school i heard it killed 45,million ppl a minute and if you smoked it it made you rape the rich white girls!!
    Source(s):
    My 1930s texbook
    Lol.......ain't it the truth, that's what I do after every morning bong rip.

-C