Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1318 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Old twist on a new tune.

I am a big music fan and my tastes vary widely . I am not often a fan of covers but recently a group came to my attention called The Baseballs who are a German group that have done covers of some very recent tracks .
    The unusual angle of their music is to take a very modern tune and give it a rockabilly twist , their cover of The Plain White T's "Hey There Delilah" is nothing short of brilliant.
    psychocat Reviewed by psychocat on . Old twist on a new tune. I am a big music fan and my tastes vary widely . I am not often a fan of covers but recently a group came to my attention called The Baseballs who are a German group that have done covers of some very recent tracks . The unusual angle of their music is to take a very modern tune and give it a rockabilly twist , their cover of The Plain White T's "Hey There Delilah" is nothing short of brilliant. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Old twist on a new tune.

definately got my interest now, think I'll download it at work tomorrow and give it a spin. :thumbsup:

Old twist on a new tune.

:thumbsup: sweet, got a whole section of The Baseball songs now. nice, very upbeat. I liked Love in the Club, too. thanks for the tip. The girl in the office next door digged 'em too :smokin:

Old twist on a new tune.

I'm glad you enjoy it man , I am always looking for new sounds and they were a real suprise. :thumbsup:

Old twist on a new tune.

< WHISTLES LOUDLY - hey Psycho you still alive dude?? hope your doing well and your still giving them hell.

Stay Safe x

Old twist on a new tune.

yeah, psycho you still around? I'm still here. :jointsmile:
    [align=center]:s4:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

Old twist on a new tune.

Quote Originally Posted by psychocat
    I am a big music fan and my tastes vary widely . I am not often a fan of covers but recently a group came to my attention called The Baseballs who are a German group that have done covers of some very recent tracks .
    The unusual angle of their music is to take a very modern tune and give it a rockabilly twist , their cover of The Plain White T's "Hey There Delilah" is nothing short of brilliant.
    Awesomeness.