Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1589 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

trying to get my card...

howzit...

i am thinking about getting a card where would you recommend going to get one? I've been self-medicating for the past 5 years for my anxiety and with my stomach pain...And I want to be legally be able to do so since i think help greatly with my issues. I've been looking into cannamed in honolulu, any help would be greatly appericated

shoots

michael

:jointsmile:
    greencrew Reviewed by greencrew on . trying to get my card... howzit... i am thinking about getting a card where would you recommend going to get one? I've been self-medicating for the past 5 years for my anxiety and with my stomach pain...And I want to be legally be able to do so since i think help greatly with my issues. I've been looking into cannamed in honolulu, any help would be greatly appericated shoots michael :jointsmile: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

trying to get my card...

i'm looking to get the card too, i'm calling on monday morning. anyone eles had any luck?

trying to get my card...

Aloha gentlemen,

Been in your shoes. Drs on Oahu are tight. My friend from Oahu (migranes)and I (car wreck) flew to the Big Island. Easy as pie there. Iceberg. Last 4 letters of that word is the doc to go to.

Call him, make a appt. Well worth taking a day off, jumping a flight to Kona and renting a car for the drive to Hawi. Cover your ass for him. Take your medical records and pills. Don't worry, Its not like he is going to look at them. He does dig scars though. And he would rather you smoke than become hooked on opiates.

Will cost you an extra $300 to go the Big Island route. Money very well spent.
    Be ready to tell the state where they will be growing. Changing a card takes forever so have your shit together before you see the Doc.

Cards issued on Big Island are good on Oahu. Go the patient/caregiver route. Then you can grow for someone else if you wish to. Do like I did, Take the old lady too. If you have a safe place to grow on Oahu (Good luck with that!) You AND the ball and chain can grow 7 for you, and another 7 for your patient and wife can grow 7 for her and another 7 for another patient. Thats 28 plants total. Hell, if you want to go nuts, if another patient lives at your house, take them too and theres' another 7 and 7.

Pull up Hawaii MMJ state law. Read it well. There are GIANT holes in it. Exploit them. Their definition of a mature plant is a joke and can be pushed so far it is uninforceable. Remember the law was written by a bunch of people that never smoked a joint in their lives.

After you get your cards, please stick around this board. Start a log. We need more locals here. Gotta show the mainland indoor guys how it is done :wtf:

Later

trying to get my card...

wow! thanks for the info! i'll def. fly up to big island if its legit. Its most definitely worth the trip. are you from Oahu oldhaole?

trying to get my card...

Maui no ka oi... Wouldn't live on Oahu if you paid me to... Too many rats in that cage.

It is legit. Follow my footsteps. Like I followed my friend that first took me over. I've been legal for less than a year. Got some trees in the backyard. click the link at the bottom of the page and see for yourself. Would you do that if you were worried about hiding from Green Harvest?

trying to get my card...

i hear ya.. hard to get sometimes.. good stuff isn't always around =\ people always doing the change up.. can't stand the shitty stuff.. looking around but no clue where to look.. and your crops look amazing.. its all a dream to me.. but thanks a lot i'll check this guy out.. but it sure is gonna take a long time til it starts to bud but once it does... i only imagine heaven. =p

trying to get my card...

Guess I am soooo lucky living on the BI. Didn't know Oahu docs make such a big deal.

But what about the re-certification if you saw the doc on the BI? Don't you have to see the same doc a year later for a renewal? Every year have another plane trip for you?

Just asking cause I don't know.

trying to get my card...

cannamed is great. Just remember you can only get the card for your pain not your anxiety.

trying to get my card...

Palaau - Dr Christenson - 808-626-5285

Oahu - Bishop St.

Qualifying conditions are Severe Pain, Severe Nasusea, Cancer, HIV/AIDS, Glaucoma, Seizures, Crohns, MS, Wasting Syndrom(Cachexia), Severe and Persistent muscle spasms.

Chronic Pain and Anxiety are not covered in Hawaii

He helped me!

trying to get my card...

hey guys i live in california right now and i have my medical card for arthritis pain now and my boyfriend is moving back home to oahu and he wants me to go with him. i want to get my card there also when i move i do not want to go back on pain pills they make me sick and mess with my stomach, what place should i visit i also do not have medical insurance and cant get my old records, just my papers from the doctor i got my card at in california. please help with any info if you can please. thnx

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast