Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1619 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

trying to get my card...

Hello all. Look i have state insurience through kaiser p. so i can only see kaiser docs. o live on the island of oahu and i always have these really bad migrains because of my eye which is lazy and off center, and im adhd. i dont know what to say or do to get my card. and the biggest problem is that i dont know what doctor within kaiser will be the best bet for getting the recomendation i need for the card. here is my question. oes anyone know of a doctor within kaiser quest who would be more likely to write the recomendation? also what is the best approach for this? iv smoked marijuana for a while now and it helps everything. I sleep and get to sleep easier, i eat when i need to, and i just feel alaround better. so i just want to finally be able to do this legally but just moved here not to long ago. Any help is most appreciated.

trying to get my card...

Kaiser plan people are SOL. That means shit out of luck. You will have to ask for your records. Then go to a private doctor. And you get to fork out a couple of hunderd bucks.

Kaiser Docs don't write MMJ perscriptions. I shy away from blanket statements. But if anyone has a card from Kaiser I have not heard of it.

3.   Advertisements

trying to get my card...

ANY ONE ELS??? :wtf:

trying to get my card...

what about HMSA my wife has them and she has these acute lumbar spasms all the time. are their any docs that will write a recomendation within hmsa????????????

trying to get my card...

on your plan, HMSA will cover your bill on some of the higher level plans, but I wouldn't expect your primary care Dr to give you a rec.

You need to go to or be recomended to go to a MMJ dr. Some plans do cover the cost. Wifey could get HMSA to pay for her card, but she doesn't want her primary to know, so she pays cash.

Unless you want to grow outdoors, I wouldn't sweat the card. Indoors is easy to hide, and cops here...unless you give them shit... don't want to waste time on small amounts.

Unless you are growing your own, card or no card, you're still buying off the illegal market.

If it makes that much difference to you go to a Dr on Big Island. Spend the cash and do it the easy way.

trying to get my card...

Does the dr from Hilo come to Oahu?

trying to get my card...

Anybody know if yu can get a card if your cancer is in remission

trying to get my card...

PB, should be able to get it for "insomnia", anxiety and pain! Try calling a mmj req. Doctor's office! I doubt you are going to have a problem. Expect someone from HI will weigh in. Bump your original thread! Good luck, pr

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123