Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1752 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

trying to get my card...

Quote Originally Posted by Ineedit
    hey guys i live in california right now and i have my medical card for arthritis pain now and my boyfriend is moving back home to oahu and he wants me to go with him. i want to get my card there also when i move i do not want to go back on pain pills they make me sick and mess with my stomach, what place should i visit i also do not have medical insurance and cant get my old records, just my papers from the doctor i got my card at in california. please help with any info if you can please. thnx
    Aloha,
    Don't waste your money flying into Oahu. Fly into Hilo on the Big Island. I just went to see my Dr. yesterday and got my card. $200.00. Includes full examination. IM or email me for the information and I will gladly give it to you.
    :hippy:

2.   Advertisements

trying to get my card...

hey Michael I am moving back to Hawaii for this very reason. I lived there as a child (Big Island) and was there for several months in 2005.

I am tired of hiding my treatment for anxiety and insomnia. Would like to get some info as well, so I will stay search and watch this thread for any help.
    Thanks

trying to get my card...

Thanks Oldhoale

I actually will be living in either the Hilo area or Konaâ?¦so great info and benefit for me

trying to get my card...

I'm a recent transplant to the Big Island with a neuromuscular disorder. How long do I have to reside here to claim HI residency?

Also, does anyone know a good place to find a Vapor Bros. vaporizer on the Big Island?

Mahalo

trying to get my card...

Quote Originally Posted by Outrigger
    I'm a recent transplant to the Big Island with a neuromuscular disorder. How long do I have to reside here to claim HI residency?

Also, does anyone know a good place to find a Vapor Bros. vaporizer on the Big Island?

Mahalo
    Register to vote, Get a Hawaii state ID, or Change your drivers licence, all are proof of residency. It's that simple.

trying to get my card...

Does anyone here have a suggestion for getting my Hawaii Medical card if I live on Maui such as doctors or whomsoever and any info will be greatly appreciated.

trying to get my card...

Dr Webb comes over from Big Island once every three months? He is by far the easiest. He will be in Haiku.

There is one more Dr in Pukalani that will also give you a card, I forgot his name, but he is harder to get the card from. If you need his name I can make a couple of calls and get it for you. He is located Makawao side next to the First Hawaiian Bank in Pukalani.

Just remembered...Dr Mastroiani. Not sure of the spelling.

Good Luck

trying to get my card...

I was just about to schedule a consultation to start the ball rolling for a card. Then I read this:

Why is Hawaii County Arresting Medical Marijuana Patients? | Hawai`i News Daily

It made me wonder if getting a card might actually target me for arrest rather than protect me.

Thoughts?

trying to get my card...

Many years ago the BI passed a voter initative making prosicution of MJ offences the lowest legal priority. The county refused to pony up money for the green harvest, and it became common knowledge that the green harvest would leave grows of 24 plants alone on private land.

For many years green harvest left smaller grows alone. Now it appears the state...not the county... is disegarding the previous unwritten rule.

Also, remember we are in the final days of the Lingle Administration. Just like her to do something like this at the end of her career.

Just some info on green harvest. It is a task force made from officers from the four counties, maybe a sheriff or two, and cops from DLNR...game wardens. So you have cops from 4 counties, and the state, in all but one non dedicated chopper. The DEA also has a single chopper.

Green harvest is state funded. Mostly the money comes from the feds to the state. They are not obligated to leave those 24 plant grows alone. State law, they're fair game. They do have to leave grows of 7 alone. That be the law. That's a medical grow.

So the final gasps of the Lingle administration, the bitch told her dogs to get one last cheap shot in at a county that has been tweaking her nose. Sure, some people get hurt, but if they were medical grows, they were exceding their plant count....big time.

As for the transporting noise...we are islands! If you don't have a big boat (and that's illegal too) the only way to take your medicine interisland is by plane...enter TSA and all that other fun stuff. So unlike other MMJ states there is no legal way to take your MMJ with you county to county. There is something very unfair about that. Expect the courts to rule on that soon.

The only Legal way to grow 28 plants to have both you and your wife become both patients, and be caregivers to two other patients. Four seperate cards, numbers, all in groups of seven.

We have a new governor. A Liberal Democrat....the state senate has one Republican...one. I expect things to change here fast...but we will see.

So that's why hawaii county is arresting MMJ patients. They got complacent and overplanted.

Last year I took it to the limit, but did not cross the too many plant line. They flew 5 green harvests in that time. Four times they sat over my house, counting plants. I made it real easy for them to do. Then they went away. Had a decent year too.

trying to get my card...

Thanks much for the info, Haole! That sort of puts it in perspective.

Glad you had a good year!

Any feedback on a Dr. Baiko (Hilo, Pahoa and Ocean View locations apparently)?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast