Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1917 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

minimum wage job drug tests

whats the chance of getting drug tested for a minimum wage job like a grocery store or fast food? like krogers, randalls, pizza hut. etc....
    StarcommanderX Reviewed by StarcommanderX on . minimum wage job drug tests whats the chance of getting drug tested for a minimum wage job like a grocery store or fast food? like krogers, randalls, pizza hut. etc.... Rating: 5
    sometimes at night, i touch myself......and giggle.

2.   Advertisements

grocery stores would be more inclined than any fast food place

ask first....... ?

I'v never heard of being drug tested at work.

Yeah just about everywhere starcommander..I mean it seems to have changed somwhere around 2000 up to now...

Five years ago I could walk into big chip industry factories manufacturing and pick up medium skill jobs for like 15.00 - 20.00 an hour and all kinds of shifts to choose from..never got a drug test....

A while back my wife goes into WALMART too get like a little part time job and.. YES she had to take a piss test...I find like virtually any company thats anybody is doing this now...(oh, the Walmart job pays 8 bucks an hour)

All you can do is arm yourself with knowledge to dodge the blows they'll throw at you...

well i do believe its got alot to do with insurance,ect.
    get hurt on the job,test dirty, bye bye any benifits ya had earned.
    they will say YOU violated the rules and was stoned,TOTALLY your fualt even if a crane fell on you they'd claim,you would have seen it and ran if not high

this shit needs fixed,
    alot of places jumped on that bandwagon,its so sad
    good luck

You would have to Sign something within the Application, if they do drug tests.

well on the applications here in texas theres a part where you have to sign to allow them to give you a drug test whenever they want. but it doesnt say they are definitely going to . so there seems like theres a 50-50 chance. sort of. some people i know have been tested while some havent. too bad i only asked 2 people.
    sometimes at night, i touch myself......and giggle.

Quote Originally Posted by StarcommanderX
    well on the applications here in texas theres a part where you have to sign to allow them to give you a drug test whenever they want. but it doesnt say they are definitely going to . so there seems like theres a 50-50 chance. sort of. some people i know have been tested while some havent. too bad i only asked 2 people.

Yeah, I'm in tx too, and that's pretty much how it goes. Some industries you WILL get tested for (construction etc), but many just say they will then never follow thru unless there is a wc claim or something.

DO NOT ASK if they drug test (that guy was j/k).

Whats up commander? Still kickin it around H-town? Drop me an email man.
    Don\'t mess with Texas.

From what i know most fast food places dont they have it optional and u get payed a lil more if u pass it, just what i know tho then again thats in spokane,wa so yeah

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast