Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1604 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Grateful Meds in Michigan

We are in the process of opening Grateful Meds in South Eastern Michigan. We have had several grows going and are ready to harvest. Mike and I have taken our system and taught freinds & relatives in that area how to produce, I am excited to show Michigan some of the fire we have been growing out in Colorado. Get Ready for Quality Medicine at Affordable Prices!
    :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
    GratefulMeds Reviewed by GratefulMeds on . Grateful Meds in Michigan We are in the process of opening Grateful Meds in South Eastern Michigan. We have had several grows going and are ready to harvest. Mike and I have taken our system and taught freinds & relatives in that area how to produce, I am excited to show Michigan some of the fire we have been growing out in Colorado. Get Ready for Quality Medicine at Affordable Prices! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Good luck expanding to Michigan. I'm interested in purchasing wholesale meds. Myself, my family, friends and there patients probally go through a pound a week...maybe more. I'm rather tired of scattering around buying over-priced ounces, and I'd really like to meet 1 supplier who can help me out with all our needs. If you're interested, e mail me at [email protected]

I will be in touch:thumbsup:

Wow, that reply probally shouldn't have been posted on a public board. How do you PM anyways? ADHD may not be fatal, but if I had a nickle for evertime it got me in trouble, well I'd probally have enough to buy a blunt wrap. Anyways, if that reply somehow got deleted, I wouldn't mind at all.

no pm unfortunately... You gotta ask a mod to remove your email. Fortunately GM Email is easy to find

GM is probably the best rep we in colorado could have to show the rest of the nation how to do it right! You all in Michigan will be grateful for their meds!

Quote Originally Posted by boulderbud5525
    GM is probably the best rep we in colorado could have to show the rest of the nation how to do it right! You all in Michigan will be grateful for their meds!
    Thanks for the kind words boulderbud, I am sure they are still just feeling the heat, but we all have to realize we are not criminals and we have to stop acting as if we are. But with that said we still have to proactively protect ourselves from rouge law enforcement.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: