Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1558 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

There's plenty of weed here

You just gotta know the right people, or be creative.

When I first got here about 5 years ago, I couldn't find squat. I was driving out of state every few months to pick up something.

Then I discovered craigslist. I just search the local personals for word/phrases like '420'... and I find a dozen people in the area... then I email them then with something like:

Hey Bro, I know this isn't the response you were hoping for from the CL personals (cuz I'm a guy), but I noticed you're a smoker too...

I've gotten lucky this way several times, and met long term hooks this way.

I'm a local (columbia) 30 year smoker and am always looking to make new friends too. Hit me back people, maybe we can work out a better network for newbies.
    johnnylethal Reviewed by johnnylethal on . There's plenty of weed here You just gotta know the right people, or be creative. When I first got here about 5 years ago, I couldn't find squat. I was driving out of state every few months to pick up something. Then I discovered craigslist. I just search the local personals for word/phrases like '420'... and I find a dozen people in the area... then I email them then with something like: Hey Bro, I know this isn't the response you were hoping for from the CL personals (cuz I'm a guy), but I noticed you're a Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

how would i get in touch of you. ive been in the columbia area for 4months and have yet to find anything....not once.

Looks like you've been on here a while Johnny, but no email on your contact page. Anyway, email me sometime.

I must admit that I have never thought of using this idea and I think its genious.. And us weed heads are criminals with negative thoughts.. i say medicate responsibly and keep the fight..

im new to surfside beach really needin to hook up with some weed get a hold of me if you can help me out.