Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1554 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

My Ghetto CFL grow box. WITH PICS!

Hi everyone. This is my very frist grow!:clap: So that being said. I am looking for advise. I have been reading around the forum for a while. And decided, I want to grow weed too!
    This is not a serious commercial grow or what ever. Just a guy with a couple bucks to spend and a deep passion for all that is cannabis.

On to the good stuff

Here are my mats.
    2x 42 watt CFL 15.00
    4x 26 watt CFL 10.00
    2x Y socket splitter 5.00
    4x socket to outlet thing 6.00
    1x bag of Supersoil Potting soil 10.00
    1x bag of 12-10-5 nutes ( Extended release N ) 5.00
    4X random size pots FREE
    2x extension cords FREE
    1x 7socket extension cord FREE
    1x 3x4x1 grow box FREE
    TheBudReaper Reviewed by TheBudReaper on . My Ghetto CFL grow box. WITH PICS! Hi everyone. This is my very frist grow!:clap: So that being said. I am looking for advise. I have been reading around the forum for a while. And decided, I want to grow weed too! This is not a serious commercial grow or what ever. Just a guy with a couple bucks to spend and a deep passion for all that is cannabis. On to the good stuff Here are my mats. 2x 42 watt CFL 15.00 4x 26 watt CFL 10.00 2x Y Rating: 5
    :rambo:
    I love prop 215
    :hippy:

2.   Advertisements

A mirror fell on one of mah babies yesterday ( a result of me trying to put some reflection in the GB ) And about a week ago one of the lights fell on the other one... Luckly not burning it at all ( this ones fine now )

Oh shit forgot to say what kind of plants these are. So I have 3 bag seed sprouts and 2x 3 week old " UK cheese " Ive herd good things about this strain.

PIC TIME!
    1st pic plant 1 at 2-3 days after receiving clone
    2nd pic plant 2 ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^
    3rd pic plant 1 at about 1 1/2 - 2 weeks old
    4th pic plant 2 ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^
    5th pic My plant nutes i got. Just woundering what everones thoughts were on extended release N
    I love prop 215

Who knew making threads were so time consuming! lol

MORE PICS

1st pic Grow set up.

2nd pic plant 1 current. about 3 weeks

3rd pic plant 2 ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^

I dont have a good camera, so I used to bottle to give people an idea of how big they are, that is a 2 liter bottle.
    If I had to estimate though, I would say about a foot tall, maybe a foot and 1/2, but thats just my estimate
    I love prop 215

One plant is looking a little weird because the mirror fell on it, I think she'll be fine.
    But I think I am ready to start flowing them. Input anyone?

I see some white hairs, on plant 1

Didnt check plant 2 yet.

And if/when i do end up flowering them, i would just take out the sprouts and put them up some where. So I would have a total of.. 184w on two plants. Does this sounds resonable? And I applyed my nutes almost right after i got it like 5 days ago

Stop bye some time check it out and add your :twocents: Thanks guys/girls will be posting up dates and replying to you guys damn near daily
    I love prop 215

You will want to keep these short and bush in order to maximize light. Consider LST or tying them down. Check out this link for a tutorial. I'm not a CFL person so I can't give you accurate advice but if I had to say something, I'm thinking you want more light. Check out the El-Cheapo Guide to Lighting sticky in the indoor lighting forum.

Yes. time to switch to 12/12 flower. You can expect those plants to at least double in size and perhaps triple depending on the strain. Good luck!

Yeah size of the plants will be a problem.

I think i might try LST.

But should i LST then flower? or LST then wait x amount of time then flower?
    I love prop 215

Quote Originally Posted by TheBudReaper
    Yeah size of the plants will be a problem.

I think i might try LST.

But should i LST then flower? or LST then wait x amount of time then flower?
    I believe it is covered in the tutorial. From what I recall, You want to do most of your training during veg but can continue into the first few weeks of flower. It will add a bit of time to length of grow.

looks good bro.
    True Punk is a fictional character. Any thing he says is in no way connected to his Creator. All pictures posted by True Punk are all photo-shoped or stolen off Google.:thumbsup:

Thanks dude!

Started flowering yesterday bought a couple timers for like 4 bucks each

The stem that I took off plant one ( due to mirror falling on it ) I stuck it in the dirt with my other sprouts and after a day of droopyness or soo it is looking good! So i guess i have a ghetto clone of my UK cheese =):thumbsup:
    I love prop 215

hells yea. going to get timers for mine today. not time for bud yet but figured i should get them while we got the money. check out my thread "poor babies" ill be checking in on u later bro
    True Punk is a fictional character. Any thing he says is in no way connected to his Creator. All pictures posted by True Punk are all photo-shoped or stolen off Google.:thumbsup:

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast