Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1550 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

My Ghetto CFL grow box. WITH PICS!

yup......definetly some healty girls.
    True Punk is a fictional character. Any thing he says is in no way connected to his Creator. All pictures posted by True Punk are all photo-shoped or stolen off Google.:thumbsup:

Put up a big ass mirror on the back side of the dresser ( a piece of wood was there before )... Huge difference. Day 7 white hairs forming on every node.
    :rambo:
    I love prop 215
    :hippy:

3.   Advertisements

Err this is the 6th day of flowering
    I love prop 215

hows the mirror working out for ya? i never even thought of that but i guess it would work
    True Punk is a fictional character. Any thing he says is in no way connected to his Creator. All pictures posted by True Punk are all photo-shoped or stolen off Google.:thumbsup:

I thinks its great. Maybe a degree or two higher than normal but thats a maaaybe. Even if it did not a proble. But the amount of light that that freaking mirror reflects is crazy. The sides are getting alot more light which is good.

Can dust be a big problem for my little ones in my box?
    I love prop 215

honestly i was wondering the same thing. when i turned man fan off this morning it seem that my fan gotta lot of dust build up. idk if it a bad thing......maybe someone with more experience can help us out on that:thumbsup: but other that the dust on the fan everything seem to be fine.

I would be careful with mirrors. Most likely that will cause more hotspots. Probably would be better just to use white pvc coverings. Just reflect the light, not the heat.

Well it doesnt seem too hot in there. How will I be able to tell if the heat is getting to be a problem?
    I love prop 215

Listen to neceros and get a thermometer although that will not help you identify hot spots as they are spot local!

Personally. I don't know too much about hot spots. But i look at my plants everyday more than once a day. So im closely monitoring them for any signs of sickness or burning.

Will get other reflective material next grow. Keeping this one simple and ghetto LOL
    I love prop 215

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast