Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1357 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Medical Cannabis TV? in NM

I saw it on the news but I have yet to see it. when does it come on and how can we be a part of it.

lol I find it halarious theri add for the story was a show about Marijuana and you are paying for it!
    and Im like fuk yeah how do I become a part of it. im a tax payer well versed in Cannabis and its healing properties so if im paying for it where is my time to tell the criminals of the propganda machine you are disapointing god
    MadSativa Reviewed by MadSativa on . Medical Cannabis TV? in NM I saw it on the news but I have yet to see it. when does it come on and how can we be a part of it. lol I find it halarious theri add for the story was a show about Marijuana and you are paying for it! and Im like fuk yeah how do I become a part of it. im a tax payer well versed in Cannabis and its healing properties so if im paying for it where is my time to tell the criminals of the propganda machine you are disapointing god Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

That report will be Thursday,July 1 at 10 PM on KOB,I believe

What they should do is an exposé on the DOH and Dr. Vigil's stonewalling of the program. Does he have political ties to Susana Martinez?

I've seen this kind of tactic in the corporate world. Underfund and pull support from a program you're not happy with. Then, when you have the authority, you show just how unsuccessful (due to sabotage) the program is and cancel it. Then you're a hero.

I watched the KOB report linked above.
    What right does KOB have to run a background check on anyone unless they are hiring them for a job? What if the check came back that the hosts had a felony? How would that effect the story? What a bunch of BS!

It's because we all know that Cannabis is synonymous with unlawful behavior. /sarcasm