Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1501 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

'next month's adventure

288cuft closet...1000w dual arc, ff ocean forest-tiger bloom n big bloom, decent tap water, 730cfm...
    'this's the last girl...g13haze, 2 gallon pot, 12/12 only (2 gal-what was i thinkin'?)
    'just got done with a 12/12 only grow lastin' from Oct'09 til now; ww, purps, haze, g13haze, bb, hashplant x sweet tooth, sour-d, n what else???:stoned: .
    So the closet's "down" now, but gettin' ready for the next round...
    tga's 3d'll lead the pack, purps, god bud n white widow are planned...
    'have fun and don't let anybody stop you.
    "dandelion don't tell no lies...":thumbsup:
    dandelion Reviewed by dandelion on . 'next month's adventure 288cuft closet...1000w dual arc, ff ocean forest-tiger bloom n big bloom, decent tap water, 730cfm... 'this's the last girl...g13haze, 2 gallon pot, 12/12 only (2 gal-what was i thinkin'?) 'just got done with a 12/12 only grow lastin' from Oct'09 til now; ww, purps, haze, g13haze, bb, hashplant x sweet tooth, sour-d, n what else???:stoned: . So the closet's "down" now, but gettin' ready for the next round...:D tga's 3d'll lead the pack, purps, god bud n white widow are planned... 'have fun Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

'next month's adventure

How big is the closet? That's a mongo fan. Did you feel it was overkill? Sizing fans is a voodoo science...

'next month's adventure

Hola bigsby...
    'the closet is 6'x6'x8'...730cfm is 465+265; the 265 dayton squirrel cage fan is suckin' out the hotter air in the lil' closet and the 465 is suckin' out the 1000w cooltube, all into the attic. 'Could probably use a 265cfm suckin' out the cooltube, but the 465 allows me to touch the glass...
    So, we got 730cfm goin' outta' the closet from two 4" ducts into the attic and there are three 4" passive ducts at the bottom of the closet that come from the bedroom the closet is in.
    The closet is in one of the bedrooms and the whole house is central air a/c.
    'Gettin' the climate just right is sometimes voodoo...'especially when outdoor temps go from anywhere from 60-100 degrees-f during the summer...:stoned:
    'grow wonderfully bigsby!:thumbsup:
    'from the heart...dandelion...

'next month's adventure

Looks like you've done your homework. I'm setting up a new indoor grow room at the moment. I've been and outdoor farmer until now. My room is similar, 6'W x 8.5 L x 6' H. I'm looking at a 440 to do the work out of an 8" duct. 3 passive in @ 6" each.

'next month's adventure

'yeah Bigsby...the wife was in the closet this mornin' sayin' it looks like a laboratory in there
    'i told her i'll be helpin' the USA come outta' depression when Cali legalizes
    'grow it fer good, bigsby...d

'next month's adventure

Looks nice.

Off topic question: Why do you put ' marks before every sentence? Throws me off a bit.

Take care

'next month's adventure

Quote Originally Posted by neceros
    Looks nice.

Off topic question: Why do you put ' marks before every sentence? Throws me off a bit.

Take care
    ya i cant understand this thread direction either

'next month's adventure

Adjust...can do.
    No more marks, thread is directed at the next grow this month...
    Tga's third dimension, white widow, purps and god bud are ready to pop.
    These are the targets, but have many others to do at some point.
    Bigsby n me were just shootin' the breeze about vents n stuff...
    yazzum!
    "dandeliondon't tell no lies..."