Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1903 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

NEED HELP TO START DISPENSARY

Wow a lot of interest in this thread I see.

Rather than respond individually to those that claim to be interested in financing I'll just say check us out.

For those looking for the in's and out's of dispensaries or just trying to gather general information please join us every Friday at Caramba's between 2-4 for a free Q&A session. Yes, free, no charge and we tell the truth.

Our business plan is 203 pages long and we have been working on it for over three years to give everyone an idea of where we're at.

Also a good place for info is the AZDHS youtube channel

:thumbsup:

Quote Originally Posted by ralex999
    this thing is going to go only to well organized, Old and I do mean Old, Seasoned IRS approved orgs that are least five to seven years old if not older. That takes care of about five thousand of you guys who haven't figure it out yet

No that takes care of you pretty much.

#1- your info is half truth at best, I know this because we have had a CBA for over a year now working with us on this.

#2- I will bet you five grand that not a single one exists that is willing to touch this, AZ is a red state, apparently you didn't know that. There are no old orgs that will be associated with the MMJ program here. This is a young entrepreneurs market not an old money investment.

3# A good business plan pre approved by the city with proof of capitol aka 1 million dollar bond and your on the table to get approved like everyone else.

If people are actually interested in how this is going to be played out you have to think like Will Humble. What do they have resources for and what do they lack resources for? Take that and try to cover all your bases.

location location location people, think like Will

3.   Advertisements

I've contacted an attorney in Phoenix about teaching the application process and how to go about starting up a dispensary in Arizona. Along with my lawer from here in California we're gonna hold a seminar in Phoenix on Feb 5 &6th come through learn what it's gonna take...more info click here.

Nokaoi1,
    Responding to your post about willingness to invest in dispensary.
    We operate the largest grow & dispensary West of Denver.
    I'd like to send you our investors package for review.
    If interested, please e-mail [email protected]
    Thanks,
    Bill

We are looking to possibly replace an investor.
    "Angel" investors are welcome. Venture capitol and others are encouraged.

We are offering the industry standard 20% return on the loan, 5 year maturity.
    We are asking $350,000 start up, access up to $500,000 opening year, up to $1,000,000.00 should we receive multiple permits.

Break point estimated QTR1 in first fiscal year.

1st year estimated marijuana sales in any form: $493,000.00
    2nd year estimated marijuana sales in any form: $1,900,000.00
    3rd year estimated marijuana sales in any form: $2,500,000.00

These projections are based on .08% of the population receiving medical marijuana cards and using a dispensary to procure their medication. Figures based on patient consumption of 1.5 ounces of medication bi-weekly.

Our grow facility will have 1200 plants in operation (100 patients X 12 plants per patient) and we expect to reach capacity by April 2012.

We expect production as follows:
    276 plants harvested per week, 6 ounces per plant, 554 ounces harvested or 34 lbs per week.
    1200 plants per month harvested, 2,200 ounces harvested or 150 lbs per month.
    14,400 plants harvested per year, 28,800 ounces harvested or 1800 lbs per year.

Articles of incorporation are drafted and ready to be signed.

Business plan is 125 pages and passed the first draft set of rules with no adjustments made.

We have spoken with the city planner and financial planner for the city it is intended for and are prepared to present for conditional use permit hearing.

We have a letter of intent for lease from the suggested property owner, and all parties have agreed to the build out terms and plans.

We have a full staff including master grower, strain advisers, medical personnel, counter staff, infusion facility staff and manager.

If you are not familiar with who we are but the opportunity is appealing to you, please contact me directly,

AZCS Home

or

Bill
    602-488-1899

Please take time to review our site and our social network tool,
    Arizona Cannabis Society | Facebook

Serious offers only please.

We are looking for someone with hydroponic growing experience for our dispensary operation in Tucson. If you are interested please drop us a note with your background and contact information to pursue further. Write us at [email protected]

ED

Oaksterdam University graduates and Arizona native. Willing to share education and training methods learned in Oakland, Cali.. Have knowledge of the cannabis industry that would benefit any new dispensary starting out. I currently serve on the board for Phoenix Norml. Please email me at : [email protected]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123