Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1313 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

BooRadly's Summer Grow (Outdoor)

Well as some of you know i had a grow going a few months back and it was going quite well until I overdosed on Oxycontin and the police found them in my room. I got lucky though because the 150mgs of oxycontin didnt kill me and they did not violate my probation for the abuse of drugs or the growing so it all turned out well other then them killing my plants but ill survive.

Anyways I have 6 Plants growing right now out doors. They germinated on June 7th. I am using a mixture of peat moss, perlite, and a little bit of nutes for now.

The seeds I have are Maple, OG Kush, and a mixture of the both. Plus I have about 20 bagseeds just growing around my garden :jointsmile:

At first I had an insect problem but it has seemed to stop and I really dont want to use any chemicals or anything around the plants but im not too worried.

Anyways I'm back, alive, and ready to get back growin

PS: I grow for fun not personal gain.
    BooRadly Reviewed by BooRadly on . BooRadly's Summer Grow (Outdoor) Well as some of you know i had a grow going a few months back and it was going quite well until I overdosed on Oxycontin and the police found them in my room. I got lucky though because the 150mgs of oxycontin didnt kill me and they did not violate my probation for the abuse of drugs or the growing so it all turned out well other then them killing my plants but ill survive. Anyways I have 6 Plants growing right now out doors. They germinated on June 7th. I am using a mixture of peat moss, Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Piccies?
    sorry to hear about the recent troubles..

Yeah its all in the past so its all good. I am trying to find my camera wire so I can upload some pics.

Heres some pics. the one in the middle is a few days younger then the others. and i know i should put them in separate pots but I really dont care.