Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1685 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

New Kitten.

I am getting a new kitten today and have been searching for a name for her.

She's about 5 weeks old (guess), and was found with her brother on the side of the road, they both grey with tiger stripes and have a slight eye infection that causes the little girl to have a cough. But not to worry we have some antibiotics that are already clearing that up.

Back to the name, I really want a name that is discrete enough to say around my parents, but still brings a smile to my face when I say it.

Anybody have any ideas? I'll put some pictures up later tonight when I get her.
    Tatrer Reviewed by Tatrer on . New Kitten. I am getting a new kitten today and have been searching for a name for her. She's about 5 weeks old (guess), and was found with her brother on the side of the road, they both grey with tiger stripes and have a slight eye infection that causes the little girl to have a cough. But not to worry we have some antibiotics that are already clearing that up. Back to the name, I really want a name that is discrete enough to say around my parents, but still brings a smile to my face when I say it. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

New Kitten.

I once had a cat I named Sunshine (for Orange Sunshine).

Always made me smile inside when my folks called him by name.

I guess Mary Jane is too obvious?

New Kitten.

Mary Jane would work but I fostered a dog for a while with that name. And I would like to have a name that was a little more creative than that.

I like Sunshine but I just can't imagine a grey cat with that name, you're thinking along the right track though.

New Kitten.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatrer
    Mary Jane would work but I fostered a dog for a while with that name. And I would like to have a name that was a little more creative than that.

I like Sunshine but I just can't imagine a grey cat with that name, you're thinking along the right track though.
    Grey huh?

How about Ashley or Smokie? :stoned:

New Kitten.

give it a people name, jack herer?

Amanda Hugnkiss?

New Kitten.

So what did ya name the new kitten?

New Kitten.

Milly ?
    Short for sensimilia :thumbsup: