Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1658 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Does he want me to smoke with him or not??

Here is what's going on:

I like a guy, we'll call him "Bob." I want to get to know him better, so I asked my friend "Dan" how I should go about getting closer to Bob. Dan told me I should ask Bob if I could smoke pot with him. So at the end of our class period (I'm in 12th grade) I asked Bob, he said yes and seemed really excited about it. We both had to go to our next class, so I said we could talk about this again the following day when I often see him in the hallways.

Next day - I walk into school, see Bob standing with one of his friends, I stop right next to Bob and say something along the lines of, "Hey, when can we hang out?" He said, "I need to talk to Dan and 'Mark' first." I was just like, "oh ok.. I'll talk to you later then."

The previous day he was so excited and the next he needs to "talk to" Dan and Mark before he hangs with me. What the fuck I don't get it?

I told Dan about this later on that day and he said Bob never mentioned anything like this to him before, and he doesn't know why Bob needs to talk to him and Mark first.

Bob still hasn't talked to either of them. I feel like Bob is thinking one of these three things:

1. Bob's shy, so maybe he wants to hang out in a group, not just alone with me. I can understand that, but why hasn't he asked Dan and Mark yet??

2. Bob seemed reallllly excited the first day to be spending time with me, but maybe the next day he had a drastic change of heart, and now he doesn't want to spend time with me, so he's making up excuses of why we can't hang and procrastinating until the last day of school (which is in a few days, so after that he probably won't have to worry about seeing me again). I just don't know if this one's true or not because he seemed to happy the first day.

3. He may think I'm a nark (which I'm not), but I don't know how to prove that I'm not. I've never smoked pot before, but I want to.

I asked Dan what he thinks is going on with Bob, but he doesn't know. What do you think is going on with him??

Please help though, it's really bothering me
    xlosthopex Reviewed by xlosthopex on . Does he want me to smoke with him or not?? Here is what's going on: I like a guy, we'll call him "Bob." I want to get to know him better, so I asked my friend "Dan" how I should go about getting closer to Bob. Dan told me I should ask Bob if I could smoke pot with him. So at the end of our class period (I'm in 12th grade) I asked Bob, he said yes and seemed really excited about it. We both had to go to our next class, so I said we could talk about this again the following day when I often see him in the hallways. Next day - I walk Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Don't beat yourself up over what is going on with him, the best thing to do is talk to him. Let him know you like him, if you think that he thinks you are a narc, then just be more subtle, ask him if he wants to grab something to eat with him or a movie on friday night, maybe you guys could smoke after the movie, who knows. But if he was excited at first, chances are he still likes you.

Trying to figure out what his deal is would drive you crazy, and probably not even worth worrying about. But if you do like him, which it seems, then just ask him out on a date first, let the pot come after

Give him one more window of oppertunity to be with you...Ask him to the cinema or to diner like TH suggested...If he accepts you will know he may like you or enjoy your company ..if he makes excuses you need to act like your not bothered and hes missing out. If you try too hard at first he will think hes got you already but if you back down and distance yourself a bit he will probably come crawling back, if he doesn;t crawl back I think you should just leave it and look for another fish in the very big sea. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Charbud
    Give him one more window of oppertunity to be with you...Ask him to the cinema or to diner like TH suggested...If he accepts you will know he may like you or enjoy your company ..if he makes excuses you need to act like your not bothered and hes missing out. If you try too hard at first he will think hes got you already but if you back down and distance yourself a bit he will probably come crawling back, if he doesn;t crawl back I think you should just leave it and look for another fish in the very big sea. Good luck
    Not tryin to be a jerk or anything,but kids shouldnt be postin here asking this kind of stuff. I mean what do you really want us to say that you cant figure out yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Ub3rB0ng
    Not tryin to be a jerk or anything,but kids shouldnt be postin here asking this kind of stuff. I mean what do you really want us to say that you cant figure out yourself?
    I'm not familiar with the american school system so therefore i dont know how old twelfth grade is....She will do it anyway so it doesnt really matter

Maybe "Bob" is a flake and really doesn't have any weed.

Bob is gay you need to compliment his hair style...

Quote Originally Posted by TheChameleon
    Bob is gay you need to compliment his hair style...
    :S2:

I think your watching too many TV shows about spoiled people.

-C

It's already clear to you that Bob is a pot smoker so without asking him things like let's hand out, when,how, just ask him frankly that whether he would like to get a pot shot with you or not.This way he would also come to know about your interest in the pot thing and won't feel shy anymore.Hope that helps.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast