Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1478 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Shov's Summer 2010 Grow

What a cool thing. Not only did my plate of Neville's Haze buds win a poll on Canna Cabana as bud of the month but the August High Times just hit the news stands and in the "Pix of the Crops" is a photo of my beautiful Blueberry plant from last season!

Anyways, on with the grow. I'm germinating a few old F2s I made of Foxy Seed's Afghani Dream x BOG Medley. This strain is from our one and only Stinkyattic.

Check out the seed crop...

Shov
    Shovelhandle Reviewed by Shovelhandle on . Shov's Summer 2010 Grow What a cool thing. Not only did my plate of Neville's Haze buds win a poll on Canna Cabana as bud of the month but the August High Times just hit the news stands and in the "Pix of the Crops" is a photo of my beautiful Blueberry plant from last season! Anyways, on with the grow. I'm germinating a few old F2s I made of Foxy Seed's Afghani Dream x BOG Medley. This strain is from our one and only Stinkyattic. Check out the seed crop... Shov Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Shov's Summer 2010 Grow

Congrats Shov! You know I saw that and wondered if it was you!! Anyway nice going keep up the great grows!!

Shov's Summer 2010 Grow

congratulations on getting a pic in to hightimes man! how do you go about sending a picture to them? good luck with your grow although im sure you dont need it by now.

Shov's Summer 2010 Grow

thank you,
    to send in a pic go to high times website menu item Entrie,s "pix of the month"
    I don't know how I did it, I can't do it again. Says I don't have a httm email or sometim

Shov's Summer 2010 Grow

Tuned in with my notebook and pen at the ready. I'm going to try outdoor in the not too distant future and need to see how it's done:thumbsup:

Shov's Summer 2010 Grow

hey, irydium,
    The outdoor plants are not cultivated. they life or die by themselves. I hope they can do it though.

Shov's Summer 2010 Grow

2010 seeds I grew out. Cross of my Z11 (afghani) x Neville's Haze (by Mr Nice). So I started ten more seeds. Nothing good enough to photo yet.

Sho :hippy:

Shov's Summer 2010 Grow

That's awesome, great job on the mag and poll. Your grows are always well appreciated here @ cancom and I'm happy to know the HTworld can see those beautiful buds. Congrats big guy.

mg

Shov's Summer 2010 Grow

Ok, it's been one month since I planted the first seeds. There are eight nice Afghani Dream x BOG Meldey in 3 gallon bags under a 400 watt MH. There are around eight 6" pots with Z11 sativa pheno x MR. Nice's Neville's Haze. Those are nine days old. I'll likely flip them all in two weeks. I'll get some photos this week, I promise!

Shov

Shov's Summer 2010 Grow

It's good to see you again, old friend! I'm glad to see you're getting some well-deserved recognition too - that's some sweet press, congratulations!

From the sounds of your thread, you're keeping your 2 hands full of green thumbs busy these days tending some really great sounding strains. I'm hopeful I'll have time to pull up a spot on the couch and absorb some of the knowledge your imparting.

Be good out there, amigo.

Aloha

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast