Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1529 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

I should be getting Blazed.

I live in North Charlotte, practically on the UNCC campus...and I just can't seem to find any local smoke.

I get that I am out of college, over 30..and most younger people selling are apprehensive when they see me. They probably think I am some kind of narc because I am in khakis and a polo shirt most days.

What I have learned over the years is that the cleaner I look, the less the authority figures like police or security guards fuck with me. Not looking like a typical stoner also helps me keep my job...which funds my stoney activities.

So that is the problem. I am a pothead, I have money and no one to sell to me. I can't imagine that this note will reach the right people, because you probably are not on this forum if you already have a connection...but it is worth a try.

So if you can possibly help me out, shoot me an email: [email protected]

For other's in the same boat, email me too...maybe we can pool our collective talent in finding a couple of steady connections.

In the meantime I am gonna go and scrape a bowl,

-GlazedEye
    GlazedEye Reviewed by GlazedEye on . I should be getting Blazed. I live in North Charlotte, practically on the UNCC campus...and I just can't seem to find any local smoke. I get that I am out of college, over 30..and most younger people selling are apprehensive when they see me. They probably think I am some kind of narc because I am in khakis and a polo shirt most days. What I have learned over the years is that the cleaner I look, the less the authority figures like police or security guards fuck with me. Not looking like a typical stoner also helps Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I should be getting Blazed.

ur right about the clean cut appearance throwing people off but i myself maintain a respectable appearance and do just fine. the key my friend is networking. yes i know that's obvious and you're probably thinking "tell me something i don't know". just make friends man. there are many options available at the campus just go to some events and dont be shy. dont be too open either because if ur blatant about it people either think ur an agent for the fed or just dont want the unneeded attention but just qeue up conversations and ask people then invite them for a smoke. enjoy your time and always be safe and weary of who's around you. remember vigilaince is priceless