Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1582 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Law on # of plants vs. weight

Seems we are allowed three mature plants and only one ounce of dried herb. How does the law apply to large plants that have several ounces each?

Does that mean that if you harvest 6 ounces that you have to immediately throw away the other five?

*coughs nonsense*
    RackitMan Reviewed by RackitMan on . Law on # of plants vs. weight Seems we are allowed three mature plants and only one ounce of dried herb. How does the law apply to large plants that have several ounces each? Does that mean that if you harvest 6 ounces that you have to immediately throw away the other five? *coughs nonsense* Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I am having the same thoughts. No one knows! Stupid State!

I really like that we can get our card and grow it, but it is a crime to buy it! WTF is that! Sounds like a set-up. I order my seeds from the Netherlands without incedent. I also cycle opposite of a friend and trade smoke and clones..Which is legal..NV needs to get their shit together on this issue! Toooo many unclear laws or very clear rediculous laws. I would say just smoke that shit in a hurry to stay within the laws orrrrr give it to me!!!! lol Now that's funny shit!!! Laughing at myself!!! I'm not even under the influence!!! Yet!!! lol

Can you PM me where, etc.

Flowing three plants at a time doesn't produce a lot of medicine, but it's easily enough to produce one ounce of bud. It's that one ounce limit that is unfair to many patients imo.

Patients are forced to grow their own, but if you harvest more than one ounce you are not legally allowed to possess it. Destroy it or donate it to other patients. And if you consume more than one ounce before your next harvest- then you're out of luck.

Also, under Nevada law, patients are allowed to have 4 immature plants but only 3 mature plants. You're pretty much required by the letter of the law to keep one in veg (as your mother plant) or kill one if all four start flowering.

Nevada law allows your physician to specify a higher limit beyond one ounce. If you are a patient that responds well to edibles, one ounce is hardly going to last 2-3 months until you can harvest again. Talk to your doc.

LV