Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1509 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Nice To Be Growing Again!!

Look into root rot in cannabis. Just search for it in google, it looks like it could be your problem.

2.   Advertisements

So i checked on my little ones today. My Aurora Indica is female! my MAZAR x AFGHAN OG KUSH still shows no signs. I watered my Mazar x Afghan OG KUSH today but i flushed it with 3 1/2 gallons of distilled water so im hoping that does the trick with the soil. but im still waiting on my Mazar to see the sex so im hoping for a female. if not im gonna use its male pollen (hoping for female tho) and put it on a AI clone. Heres some pic updates!

so a close up of the female sex and a birds eye view

so heres my MAZAR x AFGHAN OG KUSH. and advice on whats going on would be awsome. the signs it has been displaying is yellowing of bottom leaves and now i got burnt tips and some spoting of brown and yellowing on the newer leaves. I did flush it with 3 1/2 gallons of water today. well here are some pics advice would be apprecaited!

so my ph is 6.4 in my soil so i dont think its a PH problem. but here are some pic updates of my bagseed (from a Potent batch i got from a friend) and some all together pics inside my grow box.

They look dehydrated to me. Maybe they are too warm?

the temps are 79.4F as far as watering goes i do it 3-4 days or if the top soil is bone dry a knuckle deep then i water them. this Mazar x Afghan OG Kush has been one of them boggled thoughts on what could be going on.

so heres my update. theres something going on with the Aurora Indica im guessing some type of diffencey i just dont know what it is. any advice is welcome!!

There's pics of nitrogen deficiency vs cal/mag deficiency in one of the outdoor growing threads. i didn't mark it so I can't post a link, sorry, I'll try to look for it. Yours looks like a cal/mag deficiency to me but I just plant in pots in cheap bagged topsoil from Home Depot mixed half with Spagham peatmoss and only use organic fish emulsion so what do I know? Everyone here is so experienced, I'm sure they will recognize the problem.

Sometimes less is better :-))

so i did some research and i do have a cal/mag deficiency. I went yesterday to my local grow shop and picked up some cal/mag, b'cuzz grow, and b'cuzz bloom. i gave my plants its first dose of the cal/mag and b'cuzz grow. i took some pics so that way i can see the improvement of the ladies.

so i did some research and i do have a cal/mag deficiency. I went yesterday to my local grow shop and picked up some cal/mag, b'cuzz grow, and b'cuzz bloom. i gave my plants its first dose of the cal/mag and b'cuzz grow. i took some pics so that way i can see the improvement of the ladies.

The frist pic is of the new products i got. the next 2 are from the seed i found in some good herb can for sure tell shes female. the other 2 are of the A.I.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast