Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1921 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

New Mexico's medical pot law, similar to N.J.'s, is too restrictive for some

Secretaries CAN be replaced:

ABQjournal.com: Albuquerque Journal

Vigil needs to be next........

After all my studying, I come to the cunclusion that, if he is not in bed with Cartels then he is just a complete gutless idiot that bit off more then he could chew. I guess it will be up to Denish or Martinez to see where this program goes. as it is right now? I have had my card for sometime and it is usless, I mean absolutly usless. I can't drive 280 miles round trip to get a 400 dollar ounce? and then have to do it again less then a month later? No way is that possible for myself or many. I put in for my pp but That puts me 4 months down the road , repectfully before I get any kind of meds?.. I went to the doc discouraged, hopless, pissed and got my pills resupplied becuase this program is going to be years before they can move on anything.
    No hope in site makes life just not fu^%#nig cool.
    Opoligize...Had to vent

3.   Advertisements

Xsnoder, are you able to produce your own supply?

It's been pretty easy and good for me so far and I never grew anything before attempting Hydroponics to grow my medication, it's been very empowering.

I just harvested my first, wasn't a lot but it's pretty good. Been on the lookout for meds to tide me over to my next plant and it's bone dry, on Grassroot's callback list now.
    Get seeds, learn to garden and take control of your medication.

hey noder, no apologies needed for venting! it sucks that the program has been nothing but a frustration for you. and it sucks that we can't help each other out when we can. hang in there, man. get refills on the pills, but start your grow when you can, too... I can't afford to buy from the producers, either, but I am SO happy to be growing legally (after all these years..........) :hippy:
    peace :hippy:

Growing is a beautiful thing.

Ok I am back on the valium, depakote and diladid but a lower dose of pain killers this time.
    I sent for my personal production about a week ago. I am excited to start doing my grow thing agian but just a little frustrated that this program has not moved much in three years. It will get better though and like coolslayer say's "it's just a matter of time" Thanks for the kind words everyone and the encouragment.
    I will let you all know if and when I get my personal production L., should be soon I hope:weedpoke:

Anonymouse, Deserthealer coolslayer, pepurr, chance and the rest.... Thanks for giving a shit and understanding. It truley means alot to have people like you that know what I am talking about and understand how fu&^%ng frustrating this all can be. I thank each one of you for your wisdom, kindness and compassion. Peace
    Anonymouse: Deserthealer: as soon as I get a license to grow,, I am all over it:thumbsup:

No problem.....that's what I am here for.

I wish there was more I could do, legally. No one should go without Cannabis if they need it
    Get seeds, learn to garden and take control of your medication.

I wonder if Dr. Vigil understands that his actions are contributing to illegal drug purchases and the Mexican cartels by denying us producers. AND. That his actions (or the lack thereof) are doing more FOR the Mexican drug cartels than any individual or group of individuals in New Mexico.

The more he hesitates, the more the Mexican cartels have to lose. He is creating the problems he is most afraid of. How can he not see this?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast