Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1597 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Voice = Age of your soul

I smoked some bud today and started thinking about voices, my friends voices, relatives voices and just people ive seen and heard voices.....Anyway let me get to the point, i started to realize something. Peoples voices almost always matched them. For example, an immature person usually has an annoying voice. Im assuming this would mean the age of the soul is young, as where adults voices sound deeper and or stronger. Im kinda thinking it shows more in men then in women. Anyway, when you become a senior and your voice gets crackly and sounds like its basically breaking apart. Im assuming THIS would mean your soul is old....

Anyway msg me with what you think, even if it doesnt sound practical to you, tell me if it makes sense at all. Thanks, John

(P.S. I made a profile just to share this XD)
    SiFiZHiGH Reviewed by SiFiZHiGH on . Voice = Age of your soul I smoked some bud today and started thinking about voices, my friends voices, relatives voices and just people ive seen and heard voices.....Anyway let me get to the point, i started to realize something. Peoples voices almost always matched them. For example, an immature person usually has an annoying voice. Im assuming this would mean the age of the soul is young, as where adults voices sound deeper and or stronger. Im kinda thinking it shows more in men then in women. Anyway, when you become Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Voice = Age of your soul

HEY man! That's a great philosophy! Let me smoke some of that idea!

Man welcome to the boards. I, for one, am THRILLED to have you here, specifically here in the spirituality boards, but here in the whole forum as well.

I must say, i am totally behind that idea, that the voice reflects, if not the age, at least the advancement level, of one's soul.

That would mean that most people who i know have older souls, and all my friends are very old souls as well.

I think it's also a pretty accurate belief, something i will be thinking about a lot in the coming days! Thanks for the food for thought! :thumbsup:

Voice = Age of your soul

Thanks for your feedback man, im so psyched that this actually makes sense to someone other than me, i havent told anyone yet, but if i do at least i know maybe a couple people will get it. Anyway, thanks again!

Voice = Age of your soul

I think it just shows the age of the vocal cords. Sorry, but I can't agree with your premise.

Voice = Age of your soul

I think its the sound of one's flatulence that tells the soul's age!!!! The more resonant and harmonic the sound the older the soul!!!!!!!!!!!!! :S2:

Voice = Age of your soul

Quote Originally Posted by gypski
    I think its the sound of one's flatulence that tells the soul's age!!!! The more resonant and harmonic the sound the older the soul!!!!!!!!!!!!! :S2:
    lol, my soul must be a retread . . . [attachment=o249540]

Voice = Age of your soul

I don't know about the age of my soul but I suspect gray hairs on my ball sac ain't a good sign.

Voice = Age of your soul

Some of it could do with the person's level of hormones.

cool idea.

Voice = Age of your soul

Quote Originally Posted by SiFiZHiGH
    I smoked some bud today and started thinking about voices, my friends voices, relatives voices and just people ive seen and heard voices.....Anyway let me get to the point, i started to realize something. Peoples voices almost always matched them. For example, an immature person usually has an annoying voice. Im assuming this would mean the age of the soul is young, as where adults voices sound deeper and or stronger. Im kinda thinking it shows more in men then in women. Anyway, when you become a senior and your voice gets crackly and sounds like its basically breaking apart. Im assuming THIS would mean your soul is old....

Anyway msg me with what you think, even if it doesnt sound practical to you, tell me if it makes sense at all. Thanks, John

(P.S. I made a profile just to share this XD)
    my thought on that would be that the day we are born these bodies begin to deteriorate .so that by the time we hit 60 years or so our voices begin to crackel ,and the shit does'nt come out as much!...as far has our souls go, and the soul=you.. is thousands of years old may be even millions of years. when this body dies we just move on to the next body. in other words we are born again.we don't remember the past life...but we do have dejavue..:twocents::icon401:

Voice = Age of your soul

One soul is everlasting and doesn't just get old through one life time well that is what I believe, I think it takes many lifetimes to "age" a soul. I know some little kids that are waaaaaay more mature than some old people and I believe their soul is older. But I think you have something going for you wih this theory, keep thinking about it