Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1595 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

The New and Only Grow School For Las Vegas!!!! IS NOW OPEN!!!

Oh so your not legal. So what you are doing is illegally growing? Nice. Well we are in a legal state and we are legal. Isn't this a medical cannabis site, let me read the rules again. I still think you are this sad guy here in town who is ripping people off. Your first argument with me was that this site is not for advertising, and now your ok with it. Right after we call your sorry ass out. Thats works out so well. We do not need people like you in the mmj community. I will let everyone I know to avoid your service and company, they already know you are a ripp off. Now they can see what a psycho you are.
    Oh yeah, first line of the rules is " -- Specifically, the messageboards are reserved for primarily medical marijuana and INFORMATIVE cannabis talk". It goes on to say " if you are not a medical marijuana patient or interested in anything medical marijuana related and ONLY interested in social posting, than these messageboards are NOT for you. If you are posting purely off-topic social threads in the messageboards, consider that your posts will be deleted and your account reset. You must be 18 and over." Read them for yourself.
    Your not amedical patient and should not be on this site. Now everyone knows.
    Chris
    medigrownv.com

So now you and your doctors are the only ones to make a medical determination because you happen to be in a geographic location that doesn't arrest you for it?

So a few years back when Nevada wasn't legal, no one was using it for medical purpose? That's so shallow I doubt there's any water at all.

3.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by medigrownv
    Oh so your not legal. So what you are doing is illegally growing? Nice. Well we are in a legal state and we are legal. Isn't this a medical cannabis site, let me read the rules again. I still think you are this sad guy here in town who is ripping people off. Your first argument with me was that this site is not for advertising, and now your ok with it. Right after we call your sorry ass out. Thats works out so well. We do not need people like you in the mmj community. I will let everyone I know to avoid your service and company, they already know you are a ripp off. Now they can see what a psycho you are.
    Oh yeah, first line of the rules is " -- Specifically, the messageboards are reserved for primarily medical marijuana and INFORMATIVE cannabis talk". It goes on to say " if you are not a medical marijuana patient or interested in anything medical marijuana related and ONLY interested in social posting, than these messageboards are NOT for you. If you are posting purely off-topic social threads in the messageboards, consider that your posts will be deleted and your account reset. You must be 18 and over." Read them for yourself.
    Your not amedical patient and should not be on this site. Now everyone knows.
    Chris
    medigrownv.com
    just because others have not chimed in here does not mean that the majority of the folks here can't see who you are...most of them are reading this and laughing at you...have a nice day!!:thumbsup:

ok, that's enough with all the bullshit! vegas joe, remove your mouth from medigrown's meat and quit mumbling when you are trying to diss people here. medigrown, shut the fuck up and take your advertising ass somewhere else.....or perhaps try PAYING the site to advertise.

you guys think we don't see this everyday here? some douchbags trying to SCAM people out of their hard earned dollars by offering a "service" that they can't live without. get fucking real. it was just a coincidence that medigrown's butt buddy posted after the spammer? hmmmm. man, never seen this happen before in all my days using this forum.

as far as number of posts one has, i have over 1,200. so what does that make me? oh, wait a minute, almost everyone of those posts is me helping someone else out FOR FREE! not trying to extort money from someone to "teach" them "advanced" growin methods such as:

Advanced Cannabis Cultivation 102:
    Next seminar TBD

This seminar will cover:

A brief review of basic cultivation
    Advanced hydroponic methods
    Acquisition of seeds, seed banks
    Advanced harvesting and other methods of utilizing the cannabis plant
    Advanced lighting selection (HPS/metal halide)
    Advanced nutrients & additives
    In depth sexing techniques
    Cloning
    Seed production
    Plant grafting

i wasn't aware that HPS/MH were advanced lighting....i did know however that they are the defacto standard for indoor cultivation of medicine. medicine of which our govt. can't keep us from no matter how much they try. as is evidenced from the fact that we now have 15 MMJ states!

another quote from the site:

"Cancellation policy: Seminar fees, other than the non-refundable registration fee, are fully refundable if cancelled 7 days prior to seminar. Partial refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to seminar will be handled on a case-by-case basis and are not guaranteed.
    "

can you guys please elaborate for me on plant grafting. how many times have you guys successfully pulled this one off?

if you are trying to "teach" others how to grow their own medicine, then why is it all hydroponic? everyone knows that organic tastes better, although it might take an extra week or so to finish them out?

and wtf does one need a terrarium for? to keep their pet lizards or frogs in?!?!

and i can say first hand, that irydyum is a stand up dude, that knows his shit! PERIOD!!! he doesn't charge anyone (only brain waves because he provokes thought) and gives beyond belief. he's shown me tons and given me even more to help me out.
    not to mention his post number pales into comparison from mine. 286 per year is .78 per day. so i don't know how anyone can say he doesn't have a life or is an internet junkie or whatever your maligned words were trying to express. he is one of the most well respected individuals around here.

and i have been over your site and it's BS. with a bunch of ugly chicks to boot. i don't know what girls in tank tops and high heels have to do with learning cannabis culitvation techniques. do you get one of those to go in the terrarium or what?

and Chris, nice name-steal, mr. king of cannabis!!! last time i checked another unscrupulous individual (arjan from greenhouse seeds) uses that moniker so why don't you try being original! the fact that you are trying to tell others what the MMJ movement needs makes apparent the fact that you know nothing about it but are merely trying to profit from the lies and misinformation swirling about. bottom line is it needs all the people it can get. one's who KNOW what they are doing. one's who share for free. one's that teach others how to grow the illest medicine on the planet....FOR FREE!!!

and if you want to start pointing out rules.....

-- No Posts containing email addresses and/or the like

-Hot-linking sites selling goods or services. Please don't do this.

"To spammers/idiots
    I just deleted or nuked 43 posts along with a permanant ban on an idiot spammer in less than 15 seconds. I wonder how much time it took that assclown to do all them posts.

If your that bored with life and need to do something productive with your fingers I'd suggest masturbation.

Have a good one!"

so why don't you guys go get back in your gimp suits and go play pulp fiction before i get some hard, pipe hitting n****z to go to work on the holmes' here with a pair of pliers and a blow tourch!

and if you guys have a problem with me, the so be it. but i GUARANTEE that i have the FULL backing of the cann.com family!!!

if you guys really want to learn how to grow then stick around, we'll teach ya real well......FOR FREE!!!

-shake

I really cannot believe that these guys are still at it! Medigrownv and vegaswhatever....nobody wants to take your bullshit grow class. These boards contain more information with proof of ACTUAL RESULTS! We all share tips and experiences with eachother for FREE! That's why nobody here on can.com was responding to your ad. Why would we pay when it's all right here? And in all honesty, I have attended several grow seminars at cannabis clubs and guess what, they were free too! Because they are trying to help cannabis patients! So your bullshit advertisement with some plain janes in push up bras isn't going to work in the real cannabis community. It's so sad that people like you have to use SEX to sell what everyone here is sharing because they want to. But if you are going to use sex....get some pretty girls, and ones with boobs, men like the boobs! :thumbsup:

You keep attacking Iry, when all he did was what was so obvious. You both have no other posts besides this ad. It makes you look like SPAM!!! The rep system on can.com is a great way to tell who has actually got advice to listen to. Iry has been here for 3 years now and has given alot of help to me personally and to others on this board. Anybody that has been on this board to learn to grow knows that. :jointsmile:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123