Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1584 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The New and Only Grow School For Las Vegas!!!! IS NOW OPEN!!!

Home

Medigrownv.com, A hydroponic grow school for medical patients of Nevada is NOW OPEN!! We teach the best hands-on hydroponic growing techniques and latest methods. Visit our site for more information!! medigrownv.com medigrownv.com medigrownv.com medigrownv.com
    medigrownv Reviewed by medigrownv on . The New and Only Grow School For Las Vegas!!!! IS NOW OPEN!!! Home Medigrownv.com, A hydroponic grow school for medical patients of Nevada is NOW OPEN!! We teach the best hands-on hydroponic growing techniques and latest methods. Visit our site for more information!! medigrownv.com medigrownv.com medigrownv.com medigrownv.com Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

First off, I want to thank the Medigrownv staff (but most of all Chris) for all the help! I took medigrownv's May 14 class (basic cannabis cultivation 101). I was not sure of what to expect from them, but the staff made everything so easy! They did everything on a level I could understand. Each step of the growing cycle was broken down and explained to us. The hands on part was really helpfull and I learned alot of techniques that are helping me in my garden today! I was really worried about spending $100 to learn to grow but, IT WAS WORTH IT!! My garden is now 4 weeks old, and my girls look AMAZING!!! They really know what they are talking about! I would tell any medical patient in nevada to take there class!!

Vegasjoe,
    Im glad to hear that your garden is doing so well. Please keep us up to date and let us know how things are going with your girls! Any questions you know where to find me.
    Thanks,
    Chris
    medigrownv.com

Seriously guys? Did you come here with a script? I'm all for teaching how to grow, but what you charge $100 spot for, most of us will donate for free, right here.

irydyum,

Sorry no script here. Some people can't learn from just reading stuff on a web site. Others need the hands on aspect. The internet is full of bad information and untrustworthy sources. Just like in life, higher education pays off and cannabis cultivation is no different. We teach proven, reliable, rewarding methods, just ask our students....

Chris
    medigrownv.com
    (702) 639-7874

It must have been a strange coincidence then that you post about this lovely school as your first post, and then someone comes in to corroborate your story with their first post.

Don't think you are the first ones to come up with the idea.

BTW, this little corner of the internet, does much more than you give it credit for, but I'm fairly certain you have no need, or desire to research what we offer before you say it's wrong. You are just trying to make your money for your "class". I wish I was in your area, I would gladly pay to attend so I could give others an indication of what it is you are offering.

Be careful with your judgments. It can tend to be a pretty tight knit group around here.

irydyum,
    It's no surprise who you are. Where's your outrage with the guy who is charging $200 just to set up a bucket system? Or $50 for a cooking with cannabis class? (check the other threads). Where's your outrage with Oaksterdam, who is charging $800-$1000 for the same or less knowledge than my company is providing? I find it funny how you seek out my post, and only criticize my thread. I'm sorry if you are offended by my company's presence and what we do. How do you even know what I teach to criticize my seminars? Considering what I give to my patients for free, and what I teach them, it's a great value. While there is an abundance of information on this site, which I never said otherwise, some people see the value in learning something hands-on.
    I'm sorry you have so much hate for my company and what we do. I'm sure that this site didn't intend for this to be a forum for hate and jealousy. After all, you are criticizing something you have no knowledge of, and your motives are quite transparent. Unless you paid the $25 to learn how to clean your glass, then I feel sorry for you.

You don't see anyone posting advertisments about Oaksterdam or cooking classes or "install guys" on this site. It's because this site isn't meant for advertising. If they show up, trust me, I'll be in line to let them know how I feel too.

If you think for a second that I had to "search" out your post, you are mistaken. Right there under "New Posts", I see someone soliciting a service when the forum rules clearly state not to. Not only that, but another noob right behind him to make it seem valid. Cmon, you can't be serious can you?

Nowhere in my posts did I say word one about the quality of service you offer, nice try tho.

My motives ought to be transparent, I'm not hiding how I feel about a guy that comes on here throwing a gimmick with his boy to beef up his rep. If you didn't intend that to look "transparent", maybe you should re-evaluate the way it looks to the people that are on this site.

My criticism has never been with you, your class, your feelings, or your knowledge. It has been with your APPROACH, plain and simple. Take it as a lesson learned, and try not to seem so obvious on the next forum you sign up for.

Quote Originally Posted by medigrownv
    irydyum, It's no surprise who you are.
    Please, pull the mystical cloak back and reveal who I am to everyone:wtf:

I just looked over your website, nice, clean, pretty women (which most stoners instantly regard as a marketing ploy), and it even takes paypal.

My only concern is where are the pictures of your work. I saw about 15 of the women, a few of vegging plants, and one macro early bud shot. I may not be an educator, but I certainly have made my grow public here, for everyone to see the results I get with my methods.

You have all this outrage for me yet, under the thread "New services for nevada patients" you have said nothing...nothing!
    You said and I quote -" You don't see anyone posting advertisments about Oaksterdam or cooking classes or "install guys" on this site. It's because this site isn't meant for advertising. If they show up, trust me, I'll be in line to let them know how I feel too."
    I wonder why you have said nothing... And yes I do see people offering install services on this site. Maybe if you didn't have so much hate for me you would check the facts before you open your mouth.
    Everyone who will read this can see what type of person you really are. Small and full of hate. Why dont you worry about the people on here trying to buy pot illegally, if your so worried about the rules of this site! Yeah huh! Its not hard to find them!! No you come after me... I wonder why.
    Oh and about my site and what I show on it. It has been explained to me that under Nevada state law you can NOT display the cannabis plant any place the public can see it. This would include the internet. Once again check your facts before you open your mouth!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast