irydyum,
It's no surprise who you are. Where's your outrage with the guy who is charging $200 just to set up a bucket system? Or $50 for a cooking with cannabis class? (check the other threads). Where's your outrage with Oaksterdam, who is charging $800-$1000 for the same or less knowledge than my company is providing? I find it funny how you seek out my post, and only criticize my thread. I'm sorry if you are offended by my company's presence and what we do. How do you even know what I teach to criticize my seminars? Considering what I give to my patients for free, and what I teach them, it's a great value. While there is an abundance of information on this site, which I never said otherwise, some people see the value in learning something hands-on.
I'm sorry you have so much hate for my company and what we do. I'm sure that this site didn't intend for this to be a forum for hate and jealousy. After all, you are criticizing something you have no knowledge of, and your motives are quite transparent. Unless you paid the $25 to learn how to clean your glass, then I feel sorry for you.
medigrownv Reviewed by medigrownv on . The New and Only Grow School For Las Vegas!!!! IS NOW OPEN!!! Home Medigrownv.com, A hydroponic grow school for medical patients of Nevada is NOW OPEN!! We teach the best hands-on hydroponic growing techniques and latest methods. Visit our site for more information!! medigrownv.com medigrownv.com medigrownv.com medigrownv.com Rating: 5