Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1719 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

The New and Only Grow School For Las Vegas!!!! IS NOW OPEN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by medigrownv
    Oh and about my site and what I show on it. It has been explained to me that under Nevada state law you can NOT display the cannabis plant any place the public can see it. This would include the internet. Once again check your facts before you open your mouth!
    Yet you have 3 pathetic pictures of weed anyways. So it's okay to put a few, just nothing that could actually demonstrate that you have skill? I'm done with you, my point is made. All the views on this thread, and no one else cares to post, what does that tell you?

You still refuse to address the ONE thing I had a problem with, you and your buddy coming in here running a little deception. You try to divert attention all you want by slamming me, it doesn't change how you showed your ass the first couple posts on this site.

2.   Advertisements

So I am fake huh? I never even heard of this little site before Chris with medigrownv.com told me about it (after his class) You think Im fake? I think you are a psycho. This site is not the end all be all for cannabis. Anyone who thinks so is a fool. How do I know who is putting this "free advice" on here, psychos like you who think they know everything? Yeah I going to trust my garden to some internet freak who thinks they know everything. If anything your psycho rants have done more to discredit this site than promote it.
    Chris, we know you do good. The true medical patents of las vegas know it to. This guy is just jealous of you and how well medigrownv.com is doing. I bet this is the guy charging $200 to show you how to hook up a bucket system!! He's done with you cause he doesn't want to put a negative post on his own thread. And he thinks Im fake....

I did some math,
    Ok This irydyum guy has over 800 posts on this site. He has been a member since 2007. Thats is 286 posts a year! Let me say that again. 286 posts a year. Not only does he need to get a life, he needs a job to. Its sad, he is one of those internet freaks. I have seen this before, people like him think they know everything.

VegasJoe to the rescue huh? Ur buddy call you and tell you you have to come back him up before his cover is blown?

I don't know what you are trying to suggest with how many posts I have, that doesn't even make sense.

If you were thinking people here were going to give you one fucking dime just because you assholes say you are legit, you are sadly mistaken.

I would think someone in the business world would have a little thicker skin, you two sound like amateurs. Please keep feeding the fire with your narrow remarks, that'll get people signing up for your class!

You are right I need a life, but not nearly as bad as you two fools need a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by vegasjoe
    I did some math,
    Ok This irydyum guy has over 800 posts on this site. He has been a member since 2007. Thats is 286 posts a year! Let me say that again. 286 posts a year. Not only does he need to get a life, he needs a job to. Its sad, he is one of those internet freaks. I have seen this before, people like him think they know everything.
    I am a member of another forum we are retired or disabled it's a think tank of sorts.Some of the members post 1200 or more posts but you have to be invited and audition..So we have about 45 active members world wide with a few VIPs in the mix and you must post at least every 2 weeks that is if your not ill.Oh one other thing when posting you must record a reliable source to back your subject matter.

Your choice of who to rant on is very interesting. You don't care people are doing illegal things on your precious little site. You don't rant on the guy charging $200 to show how to hook up a bucket system? Or $25 for a cooking with cannabis class. No you pick me. I wonder why, I bet he is your friend. Or you are him. Your choice to rant on only me has shown everyone who you really are. The medical marijuana community does not need people like you! Im sorry this site is such a large part of your little life. I didn't know that my company would upset you so much. Most people in the Las Vegas MMJ community welcome me. I have relationships with most hydro shops (medical friendly ones anyway) and most if not all dispensary's in this town. And five different services to help patients to get legal.
    And yes this has gotten people to sign up for my class. It has showed them what kind of people frequent this site and leave information.
    I feel sorry for you that you don't see that value of higher education. But then again people like you know everything. You are the know it all of cannabis.

why don't you 2.... vegasjoe and your weakass slide show go to another site where people are interested in your BS....as you can see from the participarion in this thread that most folks can figure out how to grow without your little teeny bopper slide show....and your plants don't look for crap....just calling it as i see it....show some real growing instead you find chicks to pose...what are you selling!

as far as Irydyum goes and myself....do you think folks give us rep because we are assholes....no...its because we help them and act like a community and friends....if your slide show had some merit i know that Irydyum would have given props for it but after watching it i see nothing that warrants your claims....anyone can find 4 good looking girls, give them tank tops and have them pose...again i saw 3 weak photos of plants and the rest the 4 young girls....is that how you lure the guys in?

your site is pathetic

Wow still wont admit who you are huh? Now you got your friends comming to your aide! How sad, the fact that you have not addressed anyone else here doing the same is proof of who you are. You can call out all your little internet friends all you want. Everyone knows who this is. I don't hide behind a fake name and talk trash about other mmj services just to save my own biz (like you) . Like no one will see thru that... But thats ok, keep addressing me and talking shit about my site and biz. Everyone knows this is the guy charging $200 to hook up a bucket system. And $25 for a glass cleaning class. Its not that hard to figure out. But keep going with your convenient outrage and wild claims. It's only showing people who you really are and why not to trust any of your information on this site.
    So what if I teach ? What does it matter to you? My class is a great value and anyone can see that. Im not like other mmj services trying to charge $400-$800 for a card you don't even need when a signed physicians statement is all you need under the letter of the law. Where is your outrage for them huh? No you come after me. I wonder why...
    As far as what I show on my site, if you had read the earler post, you would see that under nevada law public display of a cannabis plant is illegal. Im not risking my biz to show some internet jackoff a picture. I do have small ones on my site, but thats is far far less than other mmj services have posted in videos and what not on there site. I also have a really really good lawyer to (it helps). I don't care if you want to see a picture, who are you to ask? My patients don't ask for pictures, they have seen pictures already and have no need for them. They need more than a picture and some advice from someone on the internet.
    Now as far as my girls, they are great. You should try one, turn off the computer take a shower, get out of your parents basement and try and meet one. If you are lucky they might talk to you, but I would not count on it. They would not be impressed by your cannabis.com REP! They are a marketing tool, you see this goes back to my earlier statement about a higher education . They work, everyone loves them, you and your myopic views wont understand that!
    I teach growing. Live with it.
    Chris (my real name)
    medigrownv.com

stra8outtaWeed,
    Lets see your website? How long has your cannabis biz been open for? How many people have you helped thru your work ( not just hits on a thread)? And you sit here dissing on the medigrownv.com site? Yeah its a simple site, lets see yours? Don't have one huh, I bet you just got a lame facebook page. If any of you fools looked under the nevada heading, you would see that Chris only has one thread on this site. Other mmj services use this site for advertising and all the time, go look. Yet you do not address this when we bring it up? I wonder why...It's maybe beacuse you are them??? As for your cannabis.com rep, I piss on your rep, and you. Who the fuck do you think you are? Wow you have rep!! Why should I trust you when you are ripping on the only guy in town who helped me get legal and taught me to grow?
    All for under $400, let see your friend do that? Your little buddy is charging $400 for a card you don't even need. Why does he not put the fact that you don't need the card (just the physicians statement ) in his thread or his site? Because he is a ripp off and you know it!

Quote Originally Posted by vegasjoe
    All for under $400, let see your friend do that? Your little buddy is charging $400 for a card you don't even need. Why does he not put the fact that you don't need the card (just the physicians statement ) in his thread or his site? Because he is a ripp off and you know it!
    I wish I had a clue what you are talking about. Number one, I'm not in a legal state. Number two, I grow for myself and no one else. Number three, if you have animosity with someone out on the web that you "think" is me, you are more deluded than I thought.

I have never made a dollar helping anyone grow cannabis. In fact, I have lost much more money than I have ever gained in that endeavor. Your accusations are so far fetched it's truly sounding like the rant of a lunatic.

I have always been the same person, and I have only been on this board. I have a membership at another that I rarely frequent, GP, but that is it. So whoever you think I am, you are wrong. I'm just a guy that pointed out a coincidence between 2 posts.

The reason I don't address the others is because they don't have a noob friend come in right behind their advertisment to validate it and lend credibility. My problem this whole time has been with that simple fact. You come on here and that is your introduction and you don't expect any of us to be smart enough to see your ruse? It's that insult that pissed me off since the beginning and neither one of you have the balls to admit you tried to pull a fast one. I think my point has been made for everyone to see, so both of you can post here all you want, and good luck with eachother. You guys sound like a match made in heaven:thumbsup:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast