Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1657 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Help end the reefer madness in South Carolina

Its time we put an end to REEFER MADNESS in South Carolina. Let's become the 15th state to legalize medical cannabis. We can learn from our friends in Alabama who just organized a Norml Chapter after almost a year of working all the kinks out. Let's not get left behind here in South Carolina. If you really care about the movement, its time you step out of the closet and fight for your right to medicate responsibly. Lets show our state reps that cannibus prohibition is not working. We need to legalize cannabis so everyone can grow it in their back yard. WHO'S WITH ME?
    papichulo Reviewed by papichulo on . Help end the reefer madness in South Carolina Its time we put an end to REEFER MADNESS in South Carolina. Let's become the 15th state to legalize medical cannabis. We can learn from our friends in Alabama who just organized a Norml Chapter after almost a year of working all the kinks out. Let's not get left behind here in South Carolina. If you really care about the movement, its time you step out of the closet and fight for your right to medicate responsibly. Lets show our state reps that cannibus prohibition is not working. We need to Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Any active posters in South Carolina? Let's start flooding our Legislators.

We must have SC tokers that can atleast send emails to our senators

I do send emails to our legislative reps. I would love to see an active organization come to life in SC.

Just keep emailing all of your state and local reps. Even though all replies are against cannabis, at least we are talking about it. Lets keep educating our friends and neighbors. Check out mpp.org and or norml.org to get help sending out emails. Its time we step out the closet and embrace this fine medicine. Lets be Cannabistrong. check out South Carolina Medical Hemp Initiative Petition Its an online petition to legalize cannabis in South Carolina. With enough votes, they would have to listen to us. Lets take over my friends. Anyone with any info that can help us get the word out in South Carolina, feel free to let us know... Free Marc Emery:jointsmile:

Good ole Sara seems to be on the right track. I hope it doesn't hurt her political chances to run for president!
    Sarah Palin, Marijuana Law Reformer? Nevada Group Hopes $25,000 Convinces Palin To Back Reform Of Marijuana Laws

Please help end the reefer madness in South Carolina. Become a fan of Palmetto Pride for hemp law reform on facebook.sign petition at [url]www.petitiononline.com/hemp4eva/petition.html

May 4, 2010

Mr. Welby R. Deleon

Charleston, SC 29407-5707

Dear Mr. Deleon:

Thank you for contacting me in regard to marijuana. I understand your viewpoint that we should decriminalize marijuana. However, I believe that marijuana is a gateway drug -- one of the most commonly abused illicit drugs in our country - and I feel that legalizing marijuana would be harmful to our society, and that doing so would put more people at risk.

Marijuana use can result in significant health problems, and I do not agree with the viewpoint that marijuana users are not part of the problem. I also do not agree with the statement that our law enforcement should be targeting more serious crimes. Drug use, I believe, is a serious issue that we must address to prevent our future generations from ending up in jail on drug-related offenses. People that use this drug are breaking the law and they should be held accountable.

Again, I want to thank you for contacting me. While we do not agree on this issue, please know that I appreciate hearing from you and all of my constituents on matters that are important to them. To get regular updates from my office sent to you by e-mail, please visit Cong. Brown E-mail Update Sign-up.

Sincerely,

if your read the letter from congressman brown, you will see that he believes that if you smoke weed, you are a criminal. Lets flood his email with lots of criminal thoughts on how Marijuana is safer than alcohol.

Please help end the reefer madness in South Carolina. Become a fan of Palmetto Pride for hemp law reform. sign petition at South Carolina Medical Hemp Initiative Petition
    If you enjoy the Cannabis Plant or know someone who does, it is your responsibility to make a stand for the end of cannabis prohibition.
    Cannabis became illegal because it was misunderstood. We know what benefits cannabis can bring to our lives. Lets spread this information...
    mpp.org
    norml.org
    americansforsaferaccess.org
    safer.org
    listen to marijuanaradio.com and johndoeradio.com
    STAY EDUCATED!!!:rastasmoke:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast