Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1743 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

League of Legends

League of Legends or (LoL)

if you havent seen this game its compleatly free... if you like PvP games this is worth a look. league of legends is a tower defence game that doesnt have to cost you a dime if you dont want it to. ill supply a link at the bottom great stoner game! It runs off the warcraft 3 engine so most PCs build in the last 3 or 4 years can handle it as well. lots of people are on at all times so there is always a game! happy gaming!:jointsmile:

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/playn...legends.com%2F
    rikb631 Reviewed by rikb631 on . League of Legends League of Legends or (LoL) if you havent seen this game its compleatly free... if you like PvP games this is worth a look. league of legends is a tower defence game that doesnt have to cost you a dime if you dont want it to. ill supply a link at the bottom great stoner game! It runs off the warcraft 3 engine so most PCs build in the last 3 or 4 years can handle it as well. lots of people are on at all times so there is always a game! happy gaming!:jointsmile: Rating: 5
    I\'m a full blood warrior ready for change, recongnize any soldier thats doing the same. Because i love who i am, and that means every thing to me. My life aint worth a damn unless im dealing with reality. when i look myself if the eyes it just me and i aint gotta tell nobody no lies i feel free!

2.   Advertisements

League of Legends

I absolutely love this game

League of Legends

pay for HoN - its 50 times better in my opinion and that's coming from a DotA player for 4 years.

League of Legends

Add Khalias, if u want, im good

League of Legends

Need to resurrect my gaming machine but feel free to add Falkryx in LoL, I'll return to Summoner's Rift soon