Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1887 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

So many strains, whats best for me?

So I've done quite a bit of reading, site viewing and forum browsing.

From all the good press, it sounds like attitude seed bank is the way to go

Things that matter:

A strain thats easy to grow indoors because I am a beginner, this would be my 2nd grow

Non 'couchlock', more of an upper mellow body high, but without the daunting paralysis - I want to be functionable lol.... points towards sativa...

I have a lot of hand pain doing regular activities, that doctors cant diagnose or help treat (big reason for the use of mmj) Which I know points towards indica

Any suggestions appreciated
    Salvein211 Reviewed by Salvein211 on . So many strains, whats best for me? So I've done quite a bit of reading, site viewing and forum browsing. From all the good press, it sounds like attitude seed bank is the way to go Things that matter: A strain thats easy to grow indoors because I am a beginner, this would be my 2nd grow Non 'couchlock', more of an upper mellow body high, but without the daunting paralysis - I want to be functionable lol.... points towards sativa... Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I am just finishing up on some AK 48 which the brochures claim has a sativa high on the front end but it dont. Total Indica couch lock as far as I can tell. Now on the plus side it is easy to grow and yields out the wazzo. I am currently trying some Amnesia Lemon which is supposed to be some make you laugh type stuff but havent got it up yet. Have high hopes for it.

Goober

I'm more of a sativa person myself and had a really nice energetic high with amnesia haze and New York Diesel. These are the only strains ( thus far) that I can get a good cerebral high and get alot of stuff done at the same time.
    I\'m like Medusa. Every thread I touch turns to stone.

Cool, thanks for the input. I looked at both those strains and they both seem right up my alley.

Cough Cough... White Widow is rated highest in the world atm, I would recommend giving that a try, it is sativa/indica 60/40

speaking of ww, I should have some g-13 ww beans arriving shortly :thumbsup: I also got a few barney farms blueberry beans.

Take a peak at this link. It may be just what you're looking for. It's physical attributes are Indica in origin but the effect is more Sativa. This would be a good one if you have space issues and can't grow the taller Sativa strains.

Marijuana Strain Library - Fruity Thai Marijuana Strain

Good luck!