Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1660 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

To spammers/idiots

I just deleted or nuked 43 posts along with a permanant ban on an idiot spammer in less than 15 seconds. I wonder how much time it took that assclown to do all them posts.

If your that bored with life and need to do something productive with your fingers I'd suggest masturbation.

Have a good one!:thumbsup:
    Psycho4Bud Reviewed by Psycho4Bud on . To spammers/idiots I just deleted or nuked 43 posts along with a permanant ban on an idiot spammer in less than 15 seconds. I wonder how much time it took that assclown to do all them posts. If your that bored with life and need to do something productive with your fingers I'd suggest masturbation.:D Have a good one!:thumbsup: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

To spammers/idiots

LOL....just checked it out and without signing up for an account it was a bit over 1.5 hour wasted on the posts alone. :S2:

To spammers/idiots

Glad you did that. Spammers get on my nerves.

When I get an email that a thread I am watching has been posted to, then go check it out only to find some dumb spam, it makes me annoyed.

I think some people post mindless drivel, or anything for that matter, because they want to get their post count up. They think the more posts they have on a forum the more credibility they will have on that forum. They want to be old timers on that forum too, so they post and post, never really saying anything or adding to anything. They just want that post count up, no matter what.

Keep up the good work.

To spammers/idiots

Man, thanx.that is getting so annoying and seems to be happening more often as of late.

To spammers/idiots

Quote Originally Posted by pepurr
    They want to be old timers on that forum too, so they post and post, never really saying anything or adding to anything. They just want that post count up, no matter what.
    I've noticed that myself and it's coming to an end. A member on here lost 97 posts yesterday when I did a bit of clean-up and if they continue, they'll learn quickly that I don't enjoy wasting my time.:admin1:

Quote Originally Posted by Ub3rB0ng
    Man, thanx.that is getting so annoying and seems to be happening more often as of late.
    Noticed that myself......I guess when times are hard people try to make a living by being pains in the ass.

To spammers/idiots

I was watching as one by one the spam grew. Frankly, I have grown attached to this board, and when crap like that happens. I equate it with some random asshole pissing in the corner of my room.

I flagged everything I could, as fast as I could. Does that help you, or should I cool my jets and let you handle it? Or, just flag one and let you know what is going on? Next time this happens (and it will) what should we do?

To spammers/idiots

hehe I report em too when i can,but sometimes i cant keep up,hell even the best of us are jackasses sometimes. Just remember that even thou it doesnt seem like it the admins here are very on top of things,and they have lives too. this is a good place.

To spammers/idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Ub3rB0ng
    ... this is a good place.
    indeed. yeah, i've clicked on the little alert icon before. it does work well. :smokin: in my case it was some dumn arse blatently trying to make a hook up. that is how websites get shut down, so I had drop a dime on him. :jointsmile: mods on here are awesome, especially the ModFather, he brags about putting the hammer down on these clowns. imp: :greenthumb:

To spammers/idiots

Quote Originally Posted by boaz
    indeed. yeah, i've clicked on the little alert icon before. it does work well. :smokin: in my case it was some dumn arse blatently trying to make a hook up. that is how websites get shut down, so I had drop a dime on him. :jointsmile: mods on here are awesome, especially the ModFather, he brags about putting the hammer down on these clowns. imp: :greenthumb:
    The proper term is "assclowns" and yes, I do enjoy nuking them.

Quote Originally Posted by oldhaole
    I flagged everything I could, as fast as I could. Does that help you, or should I cool my jets and let you handle it? Or, just flag one and let you know what is going on? Next time this happens (and it will) what should we do?
    When a spammer gets reported I first off check over ALL of his/her posts for like threads/posts. With that being said, I'd say just report the one and we'll nuke the rest. Just saves you a bit of time.

Thanks to all that report this sort of garbage!:thumbsup:

To spammers/idiots

O.K., lets now add racists to this list just for the record! Tonight I had the PLEASURE of banning two members in here; WIlDuce1883, and iownucnt better known as palerider7777 or throatstick.

Now if your so ignorant as to think that this community is going to tolerate some white aryan bullshit your sadly mistaken! Once again, you create an account here, validate it, then spend the time posting.....it takes me less than 10 seconds to ban your ass for life and delete all your garbage. If your that stupid as to waste that much time for nothing have at it; I LOVE to show "supremacists" just how inferior they really are.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast