Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1711 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

To spammers/idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho4Bud
    O.K., lets now add racists to this list just for the record! Tonight I had the PLEASURE of banning two members in here; WIlDuce1883, and iownucnt better known as palerider7777 or throatstick.
    One poster with 3 usernames? That dude needs a life. It figures, I got annoyed with all three of them/him.

Thanks for taking care of business. It's a pain and the pay is crap, but you have our gratitude.

2.   Advertisements

To spammers/idiots

he made them an offer, they couldn't refuse

To spammers/idiots

...thanks mucho for dealing with the assclowns who would pollute our happy little community here!

Please know that you are appreciated... "It's a dirty job, buuuut..."

Thank you!

To spammers/idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Pimp
    he made them an offer, they couldn't refuse
    :S2:

To spammers/idiots

Good call on WIdeuce or whatever his name was......the dude was creepy......bigot brigade leader. There's more lurking though and They will pop up again in time garaunteed.

To spammers/idiots

O.K., lets now add racists to this list just for the record! Tonight I had the PLEASURE of banning two members in here; WIlDuce1883, and iownucnt better known as palerider7777 or throatstick. ...
    "iownucnt" sorry, but that one cracks me up. :jointsmile: maybe some front end filtering software could help catch names like that. :smokin:

Full Disclosure: I never really read any the spam that gets posted to the political forums, sometimes I'll skim it just to get the gist of what the agenda is, but I generally ignore it.

But, I will say in WIlDuce1883's defense that I did encourage him to post more about the middle east floatilla fiasco, just because his posts were leading the media by at least 24 hours. And, I may have been guilty of fanning the flames when some of the threads on here started catching fire. sorry. my bad. won't happen again.

I say WIlDuce1883 deserves another day in court. He seemed polite eneough in the few posts I did read of his. Except for the "Hebrew" comment which was way out of line and it should be noted that bigsby did try to reign him in on some of his really disturbing posts (well done, bigsy)

I think we should all agree that we ain't gonna solve all the worlds problems on a weed forum. at best we can help each other solve our own personal gardening strategies. :greenthumb:

To spammers/idiots

Quote Originally Posted by boaz
    "iownucnt" sorry, but that one cracks me up. :jointsmile: maybe some front end filtering software could help catch names like that. :smokin:

I wouldn't mind that at all. When names like this are noticed they are usually banned.

Full Disclosure: I never really read any the spam that gets posted to the political forums, sometimes I'll skim it just to get the gist of what the agenda is, but I generally ignore it.

It all comes from news sources; the greatest spam that man has ever created.

But, I will say in WIlDuce1883's defense that I did encourage him to post more about the middle east floatilla fiasco, just because his posts were leading the media by at least 24 hours. And, I may have been guilty of fanning the flames when some of the threads on here started catching fire. sorry. my bad. won't happen again.

I say WIlDuce1883 deserves another day in court. He seemed polite eneough in the few posts I did read of his. Except for the "Hebrew" comment which was way out of line and it should be noted that bigsby did try to reign him in on some of his really disturbing posts (well done, bigsy)

The "Hebrew" comment that got him banned was so far beyond the line it's ridiculous; not to mention the trend toward this white supremacist bullshit he was starting to post.

I think we should all agree that we ain't gonna solve all the worlds problems on a weed forum. at best we can help each other solve our own personal gardening strategies. :greenthumb:
    Agreed, in green print.

Have a good one!:thumbsup:

To spammers/idiots

you do a great job on here ModFather! it is appriciated.

To spammers/idiots

Quote Originally Posted by boaz
    you do a great job on here ModFather! it is appriciated.

Amen!!!:thumbsup::jointsmile:

To spammers/idiots

iownucnt better known as palerider7777 or throatstick.
    Well, this asshat is up to seven banned user names now. If anybody here knows this person on a personal basis PLEASE help him/her in trying to find a life. All that time setting up a new e-mail addy, registering with the site, posting b.s. just to have it all deleted within 10 sec. with a perm ban....what a waste of time.

Have a good one!:thumbsup:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast