Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1452 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

So im gonna be a daddy again

Hey everyone hows it going?,Ive been a member here for a while and rarely pop into this part of the forums but tomorrow evening my wife is being induced into labor,my first daughter.I'm excited and super nervous and anxious this time around. Anyone else expecting or recently had a new lil one? Give a shout out,and as always have a nice toke :thumbsup::jointsmile:
    Ub3rB0ng Reviewed by Ub3rB0ng on . So im gonna be a daddy again Hey everyone hows it going?,Ive been a member here for a while and rarely pop into this part of the forums but tomorrow evening my wife is being induced into labor,my first daughter.I'm excited and super nervous and anxious this time around. Anyone else expecting or recently had a new lil one? Give a shout out,and as always have a nice toke :thumbsup::jointsmile: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Congrats man!

Mine (2 boys, 1 girl) are all grown now. Kids are a treasure and a challenge.

Yeah im in the very challenging stage currently with my current 2 and 3 yo kids. kinda looking forward to this being the last one. time to go get the snip.:thumbsup:

ehh just tell her not to get impatient once you guys got to the hospital. My ex did that when we had to get induced labor for my 2 y/o, she thinks it may have caused pains she hadn't had before cause she lied to get the shot or something. Just listen to the doctors and nurses and good luck. My kid that had to be induced by the way, nearly 9 pounds, kid still a monster too

Again, good luck, and of course, congrats man! :thumbsup:

Thnx Reds

So she was born last night 8lbs 4 oz,20 inches in length. It was awesome,my wifey was a champ and is doing very well.Im on 5 hours of sleep in the last 2 1/2 days so its time for me to blaze up and crash out the best I can.:jointsmile:

Again, congratulations!

Very happy to hear everything went well and your daughter is healthy. :thumbsup:

thanks man,we were able to bring her home tonight. life is good.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Good job, got some F-1s running around. I'm sure you've got some good genetics passed on. Much luck to you for the next eighteen years and then some.

yes congrats again, and a girl! I have allll boys... still want a daughter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast