Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1493 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Grateful for Grateful Meds

Mark;

Thanks for being there for people like me. Thanks for putting up with an amount of stress and crap I can't even imagine to do what you do for ones like me. Thanks for the fine meds, the fine prices, and the all around kind buzz you, your staff and your place provide ones like me.

Your "medicine" started working a long time before I got home and enjoyed a bit of nice strong indica strain. I had just gotten out of the hospital yesterday, and you were literally what the discharge doctor ordered.

I'll be up by Saturday to catch someone with notary powers in the office and gratefully make you my caregiver. Thanks again.

michael
    mesinco Reviewed by mesinco on . Grateful for Grateful Meds Mark; Thanks for being there for people like me. Thanks for putting up with an amount of stress and crap I can't even imagine to do what you do for ones like me. Thanks for the fine meds, the fine prices, and the all around kind buzz you, your staff and your place provide ones like me. Your "medicine" started working a long time before I got home and enjoyed a bit of nice strong indica strain. I had just gotten out of the hospital yesterday, and you were literally what the discharge Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Good people up there at GM. Keep it going guys :thumbsup:

real, good mountain folks

always handy with advice and great deals

worth the 45 minute drive for me
    Colorado patient grower. :rambohead:

Quote Originally Posted by mesinco
    Mark;

Thanks for being there for people like me. Thanks for putting up with an amount of stress and crap I can't even imagine to do what you do for ones like me. Thanks for the fine meds, the fine prices, and the all around kind buzz you, your staff and your place provide ones like me.

Your "medicine" started working a long time before I got home and enjoyed a bit of nice strong indica strain. I had just gotten out of the hospital yesterday, and you were literally what the discharge doctor ordered.

I'll be up by Saturday to catch someone with notary powers in the office and gratefully make you my caregiver. Thanks again.

michael
    Thanks for the Kind words, and I think I have found away to keep Grateful Meds Open with the same mission and meds, thanks again.
    :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Quote Originally Posted by GratefulMeds
    Thanks for the Kind words, and I think I have found away to keep Grateful Meds Open with the same mission and meds, thanks again.
    :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
    Good to hear! I hav a few tricks up my sleave also.. Don't think were going away just yet!

Jason d9

mark how was the cup yesterday?

Quote Originally Posted by Delta9Caregivrs
    Good to hear! I hav a few tricks up my sleave also.. Don't think were going away just yet!

Jason d9

mark how was the cup yesterday?
    It was fun I took 2nd with the lemon skunk, the Grape God won.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nice work congrats!

Yeah, just saw the cup review over at Westword:

Caregivers' Cup: And the winners are... - Denver News - The Latest Word

Congrats Mark!

Thanks everyone I have found away for GM to continue and possibly have more locations in the State, Mike and I will still be making sure you get the best deals on the best medicine we can. We plan on giving these big build out dispensaries a run for their money and we renew our pledge to never ever sell a zip for more then $350.00:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Quote Originally Posted by GratefulMeds
    It was fun I took 2nd with the lemon skunk, the Grape God won.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
    Is Grape God seedy?

"Next Generation Grapegod Feminized is a special large production Indica strain that might mean they make lots of seeds for collectors to collect" WTF Seeds to collect.LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast