I believe that all of us people, all who are in a world with so many restaints and distactions of the mind, need to escape. We need to gather and share the power of our minds and the want for change. We need a revolution, and it is possible. We need to assemble the people and practice civil disobedience. We need to share out awareness with our peers though art and music. I'm going down south and buying a plot of land. I will be self sustained and focus on my art and music and be one with the Earth. I don't want to be alone. Before I go I want to gather people who share a similar mind set and we will live, all equal and free. Any imput on this?
highasarobin Reviewed by highasarobin on . Be free, fight back, and live. I believe that all of us people, all who are in a world with so many restaints and distactions of the mind, need to escape. We need to gather and share the power of our minds and the want for change. We need a revolution, and it is possible. We need to assemble the people and practice civil disobedience. We need to share out awareness with our peers though art and music. I'm going down south and buying a plot of land. I will be self sustained and focus on my art and music and be one with the Rating: 5