Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1588 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Be free, fight back, and live.

I got my now place to grow food and I can hunt on it too for meat.

2.   Advertisements

You're right. My only reservation is that while changing your lifestyle can help you live a more rich and meaningful life, it does nothing for the millions of people who suffer from our oppressors. Check out: TheZeitgeistMovement.com -- I think you will like what you see.

Quote Originally Posted by blueblazer
    Self awareness and peace are a state of mind not a geographical or political location
    I agree that self awareness and peace are not geographical or political locations. But do not fail to realize that MOST of the stimuli an American receives each day is not the right kind. American Idol, Nascar, the NFL, Banana Republic, the Avengers -- ALL of this crud is to keep us distracted, to keep us hypnotized in to going to work, running the country, and buying these things, for no other reason than to turn around and do it again.

If I lived in the Nepalese mountains- the geographical and political landscape would EXTREMELY aide in my search for a more meaningful life.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12